• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Prewetts groung flaxseed...

Quak

Gold Member
Where you getting it from - Tesco seem to have stopped doing it. Sainsbury's do it apparently but a lot more expensive than Tesco was.
Bren xx

garmcqui

S: 17st7lb C: 15st4lb G: 13st8lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 2st3lb(12.65%)
Thanks,

I get it from Morrisons.

Ok, so 2g net carbs. That's good! Wonder why some of the carb counters seem to list it as a lot more?

S: 13st0lb C: 12st8lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 28.4 Loss: 0st6lb(3.3%)
My Tesco had it last week, then all of a sudden - gone! Going to loaf to Holland Barrat and see if they do it. Otherwise will have to buy a grinder methinks.

Quak

Gold Member
You can buy it direct from Prewetts but you have to post an order form with a cheque and then wait over a week......................it is £1.75 per pack plus postage but postage is free if you spend over £20 I think. Seriously thinking of doing it this way as cannot live without my mims now!

MissyMustDoIt

Silver Member
S: 146.1kg C: 141.1kg G: 69.9kg BMI: 47.3 Loss: 5kg(3.42%)
i ran out of flax a couple of weeks ago and havent bought any more yet......i dont even miss my mims!!

Jim

Big Boy
S: 25st0lb C: 13st1lb G: 13st1lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 11st13lb(47.71%)
i ran out of flax a couple of weeks ago and havent bought any more yet......i dont even miss my mims!!
Wash your mouth out missy. :D

Hi Garm :wavey:

Quak

Gold Member
Tried Sainsbo's yesterday and they don't have it either! Bought some seeds instead and will try grinding them in my liquidiser or food processor..............

Julian Graves do both golden and brown linseed - ready ground or as seeds - I buy there and grind mine at home using a Krups coffee/nut grinder. Cost me £19 on Amazon.co.uk (free postage) and paid for itself in no time!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Atkins Diet 1
Slimming World - Healthy Extras 3
Syn Values 0
Atkins Diet 6
Dukan Diet 4