Prezzo PRoPOints

carlawhite

hello there

I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice to which meal would be best to choose as we are going tonight :)

I have 29 pp per day.

thanks

I ended up not going but having worse!! :( indian takeaway :cry:

If anyone does have any pp for some of the meals they do I really would appreciate it........I have looked for nutritional values but they only publish calories...based on that it looks like spag bol is the best at 487/40 = 12 pp. But this just seems too low....:confused:

I would be interested in the Prezzo points as well. They have just opened one up in my town and the voucher seems to be on all the time of buy one get one for £2. Just need to know what to order when i get there!

would anyone think it was totally wrong to use the calories divided by 40?

were defo going this wednesday evening and really didnt want to ruin my week by picking the wrong thing :(

I've divided Prezzo items' calories by 40 to get points before. I always choose from the low cal section. There's a flatbread with goats cheese that was DELICIOUS and I remember it being fairly low. :)

Thanks sneeze, but when i looked at nutritiinal values online a spag nol was high 400's which seemed to be not far off the lighter meals and i'd prefer that to a salad of some sort. so you think im pretty safe saying 12-13pp's then uding the division :)

thankyou

stupid tablet keyboard!! sorry for my silly typing hope u get the gist!

Thanks sneeze, but when i looked at nutritiinal values online a spag nol was high 400's which seemed to be not far off the lighter meals and i'd prefer that to a salad of some sort. so you think im pretty safe saying 12-13pp's then uding the division :)

thankyou

Yep. I think if you say 12pp you'd be safe. I've been known to overpoint myself and would rather add a couple points onto the 40cal rule than underestimate.

Wouldn't have a salad myself either!! ;)

Thankyou!!!!!!!

Back