Price of Exante?

Poppy2013

is Exante always £108 a month or does it go up to £216 after Jan? xxx

I emailed Exante and they said there are no plans to expire the offer x

Fantastic :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I can't get over its only £108 a month to get slim... Seems to good to be true, I'm so excited!!! My packs should arrive today, can't wait :) xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

This diet is actually going to make my bank account gain £s! I spend so much in the supermarkets, just popping for things and coming out £20 later with bags of stuff. All those little trips add up so being unable to do that will be fab!
I've just ordered 5 porridge and 5 carbonara to try which was a little pricey but I'd rather that than be left with loads of stuff I can't stomach. I think the monthly packs are fab value.

That is sooo true! I can never just go to the shop for milk or bread, usually come out £20-£40 down and always with some kind of naughty snack for the way home :/ no surprise I'm back really lol! X

It's fab the price, I was saying to my OH that my bank balance will never have looked so good!

Poppy did your order arrive today? Mine was due today too but still no sight :-( xx

Hiya Ali28, yeah my packs came this morning :) so I started my diet today. I have had the worst day EVER at work today and honestly all I wanted to do was eat and start tomorrow... but I didn't I carried on and im nearly through my first day :) xxxx

Well done for not caving in! What did you have today? Was it easy enough to prepare at work?

I'm hoping my packs come tomorrow, if not i won't be a happy bunny lol!

xx

I had my boss shouting at me all day for no reason.. well STUPID reasons, she was in an AWFUL mood and took it out on me all day so I got in my car and was driving home and actually started to cry... and I never cry, so I dunno if my emotions are all over the place or she really did upset me =\ Which made me want to eat and ''comfort'' myself which iwould normally do and feel better but I didn't today but I was soooo close... I was sat in McDonalds car park... but I drove off! At lunch time I have a chicken soup at work.. made it like a cuppa soup.. cant say it was that nice but edible lol.. it was sooooo lumpy so I have just ordered a milk frothier to wisk it a little. When I came home at about 7:30 I had a orange bar it was yummy! Then a veg soup this evening... was lovely too. I hope your packs arrive tomorrow I want u to do this with me haha!! xxx

Omg that's awful, I hope your boss apologised to you. There's nothing worse than being made to feel like that, particularly by work. Can totally understand wanting to comfort eat, that's what I've always done, but good on you for sticking to it :)

I had to email exante today to find out where my order is as it still hasn't arrived. Apparently the courier has lost it and can't trace it, so they're sending a replacement today for delivery tomorrow. Hope it bloomin well gets here as I just wanna get started!

How are you feeling on the diet today? Xx

Hi hun, omg what a nightmare that your packs still aint come, did you have to pay for delivery, if so ask for your money back! Im on end of day 2 now and it aint been that bad diet wise. Im drinking lots of water and yeah all is going ok. I just started a dairy in the dairy section too :) xxxx

Nah free delivery cos I got the bumper pack, I've got everything crossed it comes tomorrow!

Well done on starting a diary, will pop in and have a looky :) xx

Back