Prices!!!!!!!

I share in your shock Sejay.

I got Tesco Value 'wheat biscuits' the other day instead of Weetabix- NOT recommended. It tasted like an insole wrapped up in some hay.

lol!! xxx

I bought Lidls alternative to weetabix, and was amazed at how good they are!

Own Branded Weetabix Are The Same, Ny Hubbie Works There And They Are All Made At The Same Factory, Just Different Packaging . Xx Con Really Eh???

Most of the 'value' stuff is exactly the same product with crap packaging. Some people are too snobby to buy cheaper looking stuff even if it is a better/same quality

I'll only buy certain "value" products, e.g. tinned tomatoes. However, I can be really particular about certain things (especially cheese, as I work in the industry) but also meat and loo roll.

I love people's shopping habits etc, so much so I wrote a 15k word dissertation on them! x

There are certain things I would never compromise on. Toilet roll is definately one of them as is washing products.

ha ha i buy smartprice toilet roll as the kids totally abuse it as in wrapping it around there heads arms the dogs etc.......however i have a hidden luxury quilted roll for myself ha ha is that bad???? as for most things you cannot go past value products however i do only buy persil and lenor for my washing and gotta have fairy for the dishes :)

I never buy the value meat, I only get meat and chicken from the local butchers and free range.

my husband pointed out i was a hypocrite lol as i will eat the smartprice chicken (soz but av gotta cook for 3 kids lol) but will only buy free range eggs as cant bear the thought of the cheaper ones.......strange i know but in an ideal world i could afford free range everything.....husband thinks the chicken/eggs things hilarious and we always bicker about it when shopping however i ALWAYS win lol :)

I always by branded nappy's, toilet paper and washing powder...but the rest is just the same.....I also get free ranged eggs from the local farm (live in rural Northumberland) as they are cheaper than the shops

Back