• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Pricing & restarting lipotrim.

I was just wondering how much everyone pays for their lipotrim shakes, 21p/w?

I used liptrim 2 years ago & lost 6st :D & bck then it was £30. 2 years later i've put all that weight back on + an extra 3 stone :eek: :eek: :cry: :break_diet:
I'm so ashamed its untrue.
I've hardly been out of the house in over a year due to panic attacks which obviously hasn't helped with my weight problem.

So i just called up the pharmacy i used to go to & see said it was ok to go back, going there on Tuesday. She told me the price is now £36p/w :eek: :(.

I was just wondering how much everyone else pays, is everyone paying £36, she said it went up in price in January.

I've tried to go on the CD twice but for some reason i can't stick with it any longer than 6 weeks :confused:
Silly as it sounds i think the flavours are just too nice on the CD, does that sound mad.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

LoveLea

First Goal Under 20st!
i pay £33 my pharmasist said it went up to £36 in jan but she thought by £6 was unfair. i pay £44 for hubbys.

Thanks for the replies.
I just wanted to make sure she wasn't telling porkie pies ;)

I paid £35 for cd so i'm not too bothered about paying £36. Just want to get started asap as this weight is killing me.

I look in the mirror & i don't recognise the person staring back at me.

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
I was just wondering how much everyone pays for their lipotrim shakes, 21p/w?

I used liptrim 2 years ago & lost 6st :D & bck then it was £30. 2 years later i've put all that weight back on + an extra 3 stone :eek: :eek: :cry: :break_diet:
I'm so ashamed its untrue.
I've hardly been out of the house in over a year due to panic attacks which obviously hasn't helped with my weight problem.

So i just called up the pharmacy i used to go to & see said it was ok to go back, going there on Tuesday. She told me the price is now £36p/w :eek: :(.

I was just wondering how much everyone else pays, is everyone paying £36, she said it went up in price in January.

I've tried to go on the CD twice but for some reason i can't stick with it any longer than 6 weeks :confused:
Silly as it sounds i think the flavours are just too nice on the CD, does that sound mad.
Hi hun bummer about the weight gain, and i am assuming if you have had panic attacks you have also been recieving treatment in the form of Anti d's... i was on them for around 4 yrs and it was a night mare to loss weight and in the end i ended up putting on weight to!
Came off mine the first day i started LT as i felt as tho they were making me feel worse and i was not myself anymore!
Anyway waffle over ...LT did go up and yes, i pay £36...i am in manchester area xx Good luck restarting xxx

missyd

Gold Member
£36 in kent too
wishing you lots of luck x

I pay £27 - in berkshire. Get the prescription from a GP and then we have to take to pharmacy in Morrisons as they are the only ones who will fill it.

I win!!! - I start my diet tomorrow - and paid £48 for my first weeks sachets...still it beats being the richest person in the cemetary

Peter

Peter ya pay same as me. I have never had so much money while on LT, albeit I have spent it all on toys for me lol. If my maths serve me right I have spent £1056 on LT so far and its the best grand I have ever spent, ever and ever and ever and ever lol

TracyJ

Gold Member
Yeah £36 for me, every penny well spent! Gaz..wow thats loads lol x

22 x 48 quid, thats right innit????

but can you imagine how much 10 pints a night and a takeaway would be, ??????

TracyJ

Gold Member
1056 yep! xx

TracyJ

Gold Member
Yeah i totally agree hun ive saved a fortune on bloody chocolate!! x

Just worked out what I would have spent ...............are you ready, its about £4300+ OMG All that on 5hite! beer, take aways, shopping!

TracyJ

Gold Member
So youve actually saved a fortune babe!! xx

10 pints a night...is that all!!!!!!!!!!!lol:wave_cry:

I pay £36 as well and my shopping bill has gone down about the same amount!!!! It's amazing how much the chocolate I ate adds up!!!!! Lol!!!!

By the way...Im on end on day 4 and I know it sounds stupid, but did any of you thought you LOOKED slimmer.....or is it just my wishful thinking????????:rolleyes:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lighter Life Forum 1
Lighter Life Forum 10
Lighter Life Forum 35
Exante - Total Solution 100% 6
Cambridge Weight Plan 5