Princess to be...

PrincessK4ty

Hello...

I've been reading lots of peoples diaries and it's really kept me motivated and so I've decided to start one of my own :).

I've been doing CD for 13 days and have stayed on it 100%. This is my first time of doing CD and I'm hoping I'm doing OK. My first official weigh in with my CDC is on Wednesday and I will have weigh ins once a fortnight. I desperately want to get over the 14lb mark. By my own scales I lost 8.5lb in my first week and will weigh myself tomorrow for my second week. My starting weight was 14st9lb and I cant tell you how happy I am to be back into the 13's... well by my scales anyway :)

I'm 20 years old and have been overweight since I was about 10 years old. Ive always been the happy fat one within my friends and now I feel my life and head is in the right place to combat this altogether. I am having a big 21st Birthday party on 14 May and I would love to have a stunning dress with my legs out just like all of my friends :) I have also just booked a girlie holiday to Aiya Napa in June. I went to Ibiza 3 years ago and just hated it how I looked and felt so I am hoping I will be at my target for my holiday and be able to flaunt myself around like a normal care free 21 year old.

I have had both ups and downs with my first 13 days of CD. Because I only see my CDC once a fortnight I had to make sure I bought enough stuff for the whole 2 weeks. Turns out that I much prefer the shakes to the soups and am now stuck with mainly soups until I see him on Wed but I'm determined to get there 100%. Since Friday I have really struggled to have 3 shakes/soups, drinking the water doesn't seem to be a problem. If its there I'll drink it. I have since discovered that its when I'm bored I eat. On day 6 I was so bored I could have cried and this is why I realised I wanted to eat... but I have got to day 13 100% and am genuinely proud of myself... a very strange feeling!! My biggest challenge yet was yesterday, I went with two of my friends to wagamummas, I absolutely love the Chicken Katzu curry and they both had it...but all I could think was once I'm on that holiday and at my party feeling brilliant nothing can be compared to that!!

Anyway apologies if this doesn't make much sense, I've kind of ram belled it being my first post after 13 days but hopefully the rest should be a lot more coherent :)

Katy x x

Well done!! You are doing a fabulous job! 13 days is excellent & you are right, the feeling you will get on holiday will be so much better than the wagamamas! You did really well for resisting it!!.

At least now you know what products you like & get more of the right ones this time. I am just on day 8 & get my weigh in together. Im 30 & have about the same amount of weight to lose as you.

Im sure you will get there by your birthday party & you will have a great time! Just a quick reply to your post tonight as up early for work but will look at your diary tomorrow night again & reply properly then!

Hope you have a great evening Suzy x

Hi suzy, thanks for having a look at my thread... I'm hoping keeping a diary will help me to keep occupied and also to make me realise how well I am actually doing! How you finding it on day 8? Are you keeping a diary?

Katy x

hi katy.

congrats on starting ur CD journey and stickin to it 100% for all this time. it crap when u dont have the products u like but when u see or CDC on wed you'll be flyin. i always make a list of how many i want of which product as that way i can plan what im gonna have each day over the course of the week. hope u have a great weigh in, i am sure that u will. well done on getting so far. xxx

Hi Katy, Stick to it you will be that nice (super short) dress in no time, im the same always the trouser/jeans girl and im fed up I want to be able to wear the same as my mates - minus the tree stumps!!

Keep up the good work

x

So today is day 14 and my second WI...and Im so happy Ive lost another 6lb :) Thats 14.5 lb in 2 weeks. I have my first 'official' WI with my CDC on Wednesday and Im also hoping for at least a stone.

Thank you all so much for your messages of support...they are really motivating and encouraging to not be the only one in a certain way...its way too easy to feel this way when you have size 12 friends and thats all theyve ever been.

For the past 3 days Ive been struggling to have 3 shakes/soups a day just cause I haven't been organised enough and I really have had enough of the soups so I'm feeling really sick today. Anyone else had this problem? But will deffo have my 3 today and should be feeling much better. I also find it alot easier to drink the water when Im at work cause if its on my desk I drink it.

I really struggled to sleep last night because I'm worring about my weight loss. Ive been over weight ever since I started puberty at about 11 years old. The lowest Ive ever been was 12 st 6 when I was 13 so I havent really known anything apart from being unhappy about my body. This has made me really scared if I can actually lose weight and have the body that I want to. Sticking to the diet isnt a problem for me...its more a massive fear of the unknown and if my body will actually go down. Has anyone else experienced this?

I can't wait to lose 9lb and be in the 12's I cant actually remember the last time I was in the 12's....I should be excited about this but it makes me really scared!

Anyway good luck to everyone else for today and hope there isn't too many Monday Blues around.

Katy x x

Apologies about the MASSIVE font...takes a while to get used to this ;)

Hi Katy, Im a similar height and weight to you and trust me any day now you will start seeing the difference in your body and you will eb so pleased with yourself. I too hate the soups, infact the only think I have is choc mint shakes which is pretty boring but I actually cannot stomach any of the other products.

xxx

Mishi,

I can see a difference already...Its just I don't know what happens when I go smaller that this as I've never been...One more stone off and its the lowest Ive been since I was 12...thats the scary bit! Am loving the difference and compliments already thou :)

Katy x x

Back