Princess1988 determined to lose weight!!

I've lurked around this site for soooo long so thought its time to start a diary!
I want to lose about 2 stone I'm doing this by calorie counting my aim is 1200 a day. I don't find dieting hard during the day when im kept busy with the kids or at work but I struggle in the evenings when I'm watching tv I tend to reach for the biscuits so I'm hoping this diary keeps me accountable and means I'm less likely to overindulge
I will weigh in on a Wednesday!
Todays weight is 10 stone 7lbs
Onwards and downwards ☺

Welcome princess1988:)

It's half the battle when you don't find dieting hard...when it comes to evenings you can always factor in a treat in your calorie count so that you still have something to look forward to...I now stay away from certain things that I know from past experience that even a little taste will trigger me to crave more...One thing for sure is that most of us struggle with evenings...evenings are our down time to relax and unwind with a cup of tea and a biscuit...if only I could stop at just one.:oops: Needless to say they have been banned in my house...for the time being anyway.:(

Good luck on your diet journey and if you need any help please ask.:)

Really proud of myself today resisted the cakes in the staff room and had a pot of grapes instead go me lol!
I've stayed within my calories today and have some fruit ready to snack on while I watch tv tonight. ☺

Massively off plan yesterday went out partying im suffering today and dreading my long shift at work! The doctor has put me on a course of antibiotics for an infection in my leg so no drinking for me this week so means I will be staying on plan. I do find that if I drink I tend to think oh forget the diet and eat loads then the next day I'm hungover and mess up again so looking forward to a week of no hangovers and hopefully a good loss
On the plus side my work trousers done up today for the first time in weeks

Todays a new day and i will not stray from my diet! Normally on a Sunday due to lack of time I always buy food on my way to work and it's quite shocking how high in calories some sandwiches are but today i made the effort to get up earlier and prepare my own food for the day to keep the calories lower.

Back