Princessclark diary!

Princessclark

bandie wife
Just join this group and think a diary will keep me on track!
Feel free to follow as having people following my progress and helping me will most likely be what keeps me on track!
Im also willing to follow others and give my support!
I'm on my fitness pal as well so feel free to add me on there:- princessclark

Welcome :) looking forward to reading :)

hi hun i will follow i have also started of myself gd luck how many calories are u aiming for x

Going good so far although I'm struggling to eat all my allotted calories lol x
My aim is 1200 a day, think I'm so worried about going over at the moment that I am being to over cautious with what I'm eating x
Going to be even harder on soon as I plan in giving up smoking! Although I do have an E Cig which I've used before and is very good x

mfp says i should be on the same amount but i just dont kno if its enough 4 me 2day is day 1 so we can only see u wil be fine i just know it x

Oh amazing! Well done for making the decision :D

Sorry not been on much lately! Recently got back together with my husband after a 3 month split so have been busy moving back home, and we no longer have wifi so have to watch my Internet usage on my phone as don't wanna run up a huge bill and the signals not the best either lol x

Not been doing to bad although due to the above I've not been logging on MFP but have started again today so back on track x

Back