• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Prizes and rewards....

*Emsie*

Gold Member
I am going to see my sister the weekend and I have lost about another stone since I last saw her. She said "OMG you are going to look different again aren't you? Thats awesome do you get a prize?"

To which my reply was "Yes I get to be healthier and slimmer"

I wanted to share this because although I do reward myself along the way with little treats but what really pleased me is I genuinely felt this would be my reward and prize!

I never used to let myself think this way because I didn't think it was possible but now it is! thanks to Slimming World!

Yay! Go us!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

alwyn

Silver Member
Of course you get a prize!! You get another shiny sticker :D

The things we'll do for stickers....

I did the charm bracelet thing for every 7lbs which I know a lot of people have now adopted too.

people keep asking what I will do when I get to goal and I am the same as you- they expect some kind of party but I am just happy to get there
xxx

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
Surely the biggest prize is being healthy and happy! I'm a charm bracelet girl too! Well done on your success xxx

I agree that the most important reward is the changes you have made (and I am making), but I am CERTAINLY planning to rekit my wardrobe from scratch when I hit target. It will be cheap and cheerful clothing but it will be clothing that I choose because I LOVE it, and not because it fits and the choice is limited.

My OH bought me a pandora bracelet, so I'm doing 1 charm per stone (which I'd said every half stone now though). I agree though, the best reward will being who we really want to be.

xx