Prizes and rewards....

*Emsie*

Gold Member
I am going to see my sister the weekend and I have lost about another stone since I last saw her. She said "OMG you are going to look different again aren't you? Thats awesome do you get a prize?"

To which my reply was "Yes I get to be healthier and slimmer"

I wanted to share this because although I do reward myself along the way with little treats but what really pleased me is I genuinely felt this would be my reward and prize!

I never used to let myself think this way because I didn't think it was possible but now it is! thanks to Slimming World!

Yay! Go us!

Of course you get a prize!! You get another shiny sticker :D

The things we'll do for stickers....

Surely the biggest prize is being healthy and happy! I'm a charm bracelet girl too! Well done on your success xxx

I agree that the most important reward is the changes you have made (and I am making), but I am CERTAINLY planning to rekit my wardrobe from scratch when I hit target. It will be cheap and cheerful clothing but it will be clothing that I choose because I LOVE it, and not because it fits and the choice is limited.

My OH bought me a pandora bracelet, so I'm doing 1 charm per stone (which I'd said every half stone now though). I agree though, the best reward will being who we really want to be.

xx

Back