Pro Points Calculator

fraggle1805

Hi I have just joined the 2 week trial but it is unlikely that I will be able to afford to go to a meeting for about a month as do not have a penny to my name. Obviously in 2 weeks I will lose the calculator. Do the meetings have the manual paper/cardboard calculators that you used to get or does anyone know where to get a calculator online. I aren't being tight. I want to diet but we are just so broke at the minute and seems pointless starting new diet if can't get everything to continue after the 2 weeks.

I may have to, been googling trying to find a calculator for propoints. Can find them for android phones (which I can't afford to have ha). Was just thinking if you get something at the first meeting which means you can work out points might try and go for one meeting but if need to buy electronic calculator then it may be waiting until after xmas!!

They do give you a wheel or something to help you work out the points (not as good as calculator) not 100% what it is but its supposed to help you work out points

And something about a quick tip for when out, just divide calories by 40 and it gives you the total points, obviously new plan works only on whole points so .5+ round up and .49 or lower can round down I think, but sure someone will pull me up on this if I am wrong...

Remember there's no free registration atm if your not a member already and that's £9 , also it's £5.99 weekly fee. In the ww mag there's a voucher for monthly pass at £12.95 that gets free registration but in the past you paid monthly pass fee then 2 weeks later they take month 2 which is £19.99, I don't know if they still do this? I can't help with the calculator I did read you get a paper thing that kind of diddly? I don't join until weds s I do it atm alone at home .
I hope you find a way to do this maybe if you know someone who gets a paper one when they join you could buy it off them if they get an electric one or maybe find someone who can buy you a paper one?
x

Remember there's no free registration atm if your not a member already and that's £9 , also it's £5.99 weekly fee. In the ww mag there's a voucher for monthly pass at £12.95 that gets free registration but in the past you paid monthly pass fee then 2 weeks later they take month 2 which is £19.99, I don't know if they still do this? I can't help with the calculator I did read you get a paper thing that kind of diddly? I don't join until weds s I do it atm alone at home .
I hope you find a way to do this maybe if you know someone who gets a paper one when they join you could buy it off them if they get an electric one or maybe find someone who can buy you a paper one?
x

My goodness just put in details for small bag of crisps they were 2 points now they are 3.7 pp I know we get more but that's nearly doubled. Do I call it 4 pp as it's over .5? Thanx x

What I do is I put in the amount either per 100g or per portion - however the nutrition is given on the pack of food. From that I work out how much of it I am having.

Thanks so much for that. I googled for ages and found nothing and you provided that straight away thank you.

Remember there's no free registration atm if your not a member already and that's £9 , also it's £5.99 weekly fee.

There is free registration at Coupon
If you read through the coupon it says instead of counting as money off a monthly pass it counts towards free registration if you just want normal membership (pay weekly) HTH

Propoints caculator

There are proPoints calculators on the German and Dutch Ebay sites. They have been doing propoints for a year now I believe.

If you have an Android phone there's already a calculator on the marketplace called ProPoints. :)

I got a coupon with an e-mail from WW and there is also a coupon on their website which says

'If you do not sign up to the Monthly Pass this voucher can be used to offset the registration fee of £9 if you choose to pay weekly £5.99 per week'

Thanks everyone, I will join in a few weeks but until I receive pay as have just switched jobs from a weekly paid to a monthly paid so we are crippled I can't even afford the £6 for the meeting. This has been a huge help though thanks. Hopefully I can use online to get most of the points I need during the next 2 weeks and the calculator linked on here then once I had my lovely full months wage I can go to a meeting and get the stuff, thanks!

I'm just back from the meeting and want to let you know that I could use the coupon ......... I got one by e-mail from WW this morning and used the one on the WW site.

Does anyone know how much the electric one is please to buy in meetings? thank you :)

Back