• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Pro Points Help Needed please

G: 10st7lb
Hi guys, I have been doing SW but going to give WW PP a go from tomorrow hopefully. I am going to be doing alone at home, have bought everything I will need off ebay and really hoping it turns up tomorrow. If it doesn't would anyone mind helping me with PP of some stuff I have in the freezer that I dont' really want to throw out, they were SW recipes:

Cottage Pie
Bolognese

pretty sure I know what would be zero points but if someone could tell me the PP for 500g of Asda's lean steak mince that would be really helpful and 400g of a potato/sweet pot mix.

Also I was going to make beef stroganoff tomorrow looking at the recipe I need to know the points for:

300g beef tenderloin
Bovril
Wholegrain mustard
Worcestershire sauce
Balsamic vinegar
low fat natural yoghurt (3 tablespoons)

really appreciate your help guys

Thanks.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Sawyer

Silver Member
S: 114kg C: 41.6kg G: 73kg BMI: 15.3 Loss: 72.4kg(63.51%)
500g lean steak mince = 28pp
100g potato = 2pp
100g sweet potato = 3pp so depends how much of each you have there!
300g beef tenderloin = approx 10pp
Bovril = I think a bovril cube is 0pp??
Wholegrain mustard = 1tbsn 2pp 1tsp 0pp
Worcestershire sauce = free ?i think
Balsamic vinegar = free
low fat natural yoghurt (3 tablespoons) = 2pp per 100g

Hope this helps!

Ukgal

lydia150970 said:
Hi guys, I have been doing SW but going to give WW PP a go from tomorrow hopefully. I am going to be doing alone at home, have bought everything I will need off ebay and really hoping it turns up tomorrow. If it doesn't would anyone mind helping me with PP of some stuff I have in the freezer that I dont' really want to throw out, they were SW recipes:

Cottage Pie
Bolognese

pretty sure I know what would be zero points but if someone could tell me the PP for 500g of Asda's lean steak mince that would be really helpful and 400g of a potato/sweet pot mix.

Also I was going to make beef stroganoff tomorrow looking at the recipe I need to know the points for:

300g beef tenderloin
Bovril
Wholegrain mustard
Worcestershire sauce
Balsamic vinegar
low fat natural yoghurt (3 tablespoons)

really appreciate your help guys

Thanks.
Recipes please they sound yummy! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

G: 10st7lb
Ah thank you much appreciated. I will post the recipe hopefully this weekend. X