Pro Points Help Needed please

lydia150970

Gold Member
Hi guys, I have been doing SW but going to give WW PP a go from tomorrow hopefully. I am going to be doing alone at home, have bought everything I will need off ebay and really hoping it turns up tomorrow. If it doesn't would anyone mind helping me with PP of some stuff I have in the freezer that I dont' really want to throw out, they were SW recipes:

Cottage Pie
Bolognese

pretty sure I know what would be zero points but if someone could tell me the PP for 500g of Asda's lean steak mince that would be really helpful and 400g of a potato/sweet pot mix.

Also I was going to make beef stroganoff tomorrow looking at the recipe I need to know the points for:

300g beef tenderloin
Bovril
Wholegrain mustard
Worcestershire sauce
Balsamic vinegar
low fat natural yoghurt (3 tablespoons)

really appreciate your help guys

Thanks.

500g lean steak mince = 28pp
100g potato = 2pp
100g sweet potato = 3pp so depends how much of each you have there!
300g beef tenderloin = approx 10pp
Bovril = I think a bovril cube is 0pp??
Wholegrain mustard = 1tbsn 2pp 1tsp 0pp
Worcestershire sauce = free ?i think
Balsamic vinegar = free
low fat natural yoghurt (3 tablespoons) = 2pp per 100g

Hope this helps!

lydia150970 said:
Hi guys, I have been doing SW but going to give WW PP a go from tomorrow hopefully. I am going to be doing alone at home, have bought everything I will need off ebay and really hoping it turns up tomorrow. If it doesn't would anyone mind helping me with PP of some stuff I have in the freezer that I dont' really want to throw out, they were SW recipes:

Cottage Pie
Bolognese

pretty sure I know what would be zero points but if someone could tell me the PP for 500g of Asda's lean steak mince that would be really helpful and 400g of a potato/sweet pot mix.

Also I was going to make beef stroganoff tomorrow looking at the recipe I need to know the points for:

300g beef tenderloin
Bovril
Wholegrain mustard
Worcestershire sauce
Balsamic vinegar
low fat natural yoghurt (3 tablespoons)

really appreciate your help guys

Thanks.

Recipes please they sound yummy! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ah thank you much appreciated. I will post the recipe hopefully this weekend. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins