Pro Points in Yoghurts

LizzieF

Hi all

Can anyone help me with how many pro points ae in Choc Orange Muiller Lights & Chocolate Shape Delights?

Also, does anyone know what's the lowest yoghurt on the new pro poins plan, I've finished the ones I had in my fridge and want to stock up on low point ones :)

Thanks guys

the muller lights are 2pp and i think the shape delights are 3pp hun x

edit:

btw many of the lowest pointed values are actually 2pp the ones that are 1pp at the likes of the children's yogurts which you have half a tsp in each yogurt kind of thing, yet to find a decent proper yogurt for 1pp so the 2pp ones are;

activia normal size, the activia snack pots ( by 4 get 4 free atm in tesco) strawberry, mango, vanilla are 2pp other flavours are 3pp, and the shape zero yogs normal packs are 2pp also, in tesco atm they have activia pouring yogurt for 99p half price, so yum!!! and works out 2pp per 100g :)

We have a sub forum specially for points queries, please post any queries relating to the values of PP in food there

:thread_moved:

Choc shape delights are 3 I am sure. Will double check tomorrow for you asI have some in the fridge.

WW yoghurts are 1. I stocked up on those! I don't eat loads of yogs anyway but always handy for a snack.

SOME Mullerlights are 2 but most are 3! Luckily my fave is cherry and that is still 2 - I have no idea why they are different but apparently so...

Thank you very much fo this :) my first WI on thursday on this new plan, really enjoying it so far :)

Back