Pro Points Kitchen Scales?

Hi does anyone have the Pro Points Kitchen Scales? If so please tell me what you think of them.
I'm just waiting to recieve my WW PP Starter Kit and I'm thinking about buying them. I live in Norway at the moment and they dont have WW here, so I will have to manually workout all the points in every food I eat myself and thought they might come in handy.

Thank you!

Last edited:
love them love them love them!

They weight generic values of food, like bread, pasta, meat etc (monsterous list of food on it)

If you have a packet of something with the nutritional stuff, you can input the "per 100g" nv, then weigh it, et voila points calculated. If you hate having to divide/multiply numbers its brill.

you can do a recipe builder too, like putting lots of food in a pot, item 1 goes in point it, then item 2, points it, etc, then it gives you the recipe value so you can divide as you please. I haven't used that function yet but it looks clever :)

Expensive piece of kit but well worth it! x

also the little calculator is an essential item if you've not got it already (its the only thing that tells you how many points you are on per day)

Back