New to Exante

CraftySam

Some of you may know me from the other threads but my health is now worse so I have to live on shakes mostly anyway at the moment so I got all Exante shakes to try and see which ones I like and go from there

Doing exante 800 but I think it used to be called total solution so I think I'm in the right place 🤣

Started today and can say I really love the lemon cheesecake shakes 🤣🤣🤣 I wish they were all those but who knows they all may be as great

Going to miss out on the 30 percent off on site though as it ends in a few days so won't have tried them all.

Nm

Hugs all round and I hope you are all doing well, if not diet wise headspace wise 🤣

💙💙💙

Some of you may know me from the other threads but my health is now worse so I have to live on shakes mostly anyway at the moment so I got all Exante shakes to try and see which ones I like and go from there

Doing exante 800 but I think it used to be called total solution so I think I'm in the right place 🤣

Started today and can say I really love the lemon cheesecake shakes 🤣🤣🤣 I wish they were all those but who knows they all may be as great

Going to miss out on the 30 percent off on site though as it ends in a few days so won't have tried them all.

Nm

Hugs all round and I hope you are all doing well, if not diet wise headspace wise 🤣

💙💙💙
Good for you! I hope you find some flavours that you really like, then you can survive off those for a bit. I did Exante once and results were good.

So far I love lemon cheesecake and love the strawberry shake (often find strawberry flavours are a bit artificial but this one is yummers )

Found out today I have sthg wrong with oesophagus. No wonder I can't eat properly...

Still doesn't explain why I'm this huge and haven't eaten more than 1200 calories for years apart from few days birthday christmas etc 🙄

Worried I won't lose weight for long on this either 😣... usual thing is I lose for mth or two then it slowly goes up again despite still living on 1000 calories 🙄

Only managed a banana shake so far today (1.44pm)
Got a carrot cake bar for later though 😁
Hm I think I'll start a diary in the proper place lol x

Only managed a banana shake so far today (1.44pm)
Got a carrot cake bar for later though 😁
Hm I think I'll start a diary in the proper place lol x
Well done for staying on track!

Well done for staying on track!
Unless ‘only managed’ means health issues are meaning you can hardly eat. In which case, I’m sorry to hear that and hope you feel up to more later.

Haha yes I’m pretty ill just now

Was in hospital in Jan with Pneumonia and I’m already bedbound before that so not so well. You did make me laugh though ty

😆

Idk whether to leave it there. Maybe most ppl can't see it as they haven't got enough posts?

Decisions decisions ..

Hi all
I’m totally new to forums so apologies if I’m posting in the wrong place 😬
I’m starting Exante tomorrow. I’ve lost weight on different VLCDs before and it’s the way of losing weight that works for me.
I’m weighing in the morning and am sure I’ll get a shock but I’m thinking if I post my ‘weight journey’ it may help me own it a bit more. I feel fat and frumpy and looking forward to how I’ll feel in next few months.
I enjoy reading all your inspiring stories and I know it’ll help keep me motivated.
wish me luck 🙏xx

That's great, @Jolynne. Let me know how it goes.

5 months - doing low carb and fasting - that just means dropping a meal first thing and breaking fast at lunch time. Mostly I eat 2 meals a day. I'm satisfied by the protein, above ground veg and good fats so I don't snack anymore. Check out my signature info! Slower than a vlcd - but I am hoping I will sustan the weight loss better than I did after vlcd success.

5 months - doing low carb and fasting - that just means dropping a meal first thing and breaking fast at lunch time. Mostly I eat 2 meals a day. I'm satisfied by the protein, above ground veg and good fats so I don't snack anymore. Check out my signature info! Slower than a vlcd - but I am hoping I will sustan the weight loss better than I did after vlcd success.
Sounds like you’re doing amazing. Well done!!

Hello ladies. I’ve just placed an order for my first months supply. So starting next week.
I’m around 18 stones I’ve yet to weigh and measure. I’m hoping I can kick start my weight loss and then manage it further with a low carb keto and IF plan.

Hello all, How are your journeys going?

Back