pro points without the classes...

avocado

Hey guys...

I started doing WW pro points last year but gave up cost I couldn't be bothered going to the classes!

I've still got the books and my calculator so I'm going to start again at home and weigh weekly on the wii fit... Wish me luck!!

Is anyone else doing this?

Avocado x

Loads of ppl

hi x

yep I'm the same, started this morning, no classes just some books & info on here...

good luck x

I admire everyone who can do it without going to classes. I need to have someone to weigh me or i just give up. Go You and Good Luck!! xx

You can easily follow propoints from home, I was a complete newbie to the plan, started 2nd January and have lost over a stone. You just need the determination and a few resources to guide you, i.e books, apps for your phone, minimins and you can gain all the knowledge and power to succeed and more.

Yep, me as well. Works fine. Books tend to update every January and I buy the magazine. Invest in a note book and decide your own weigh in day and off you go. Easy. Good luck. :)

i do it at home as well, my mum used to be a leader so i have the actual weight watchers scales that they use at classes so i know i they cant be wrong and trick myself into thinking they are like its easy to do with bathroom scales!
loads of books as i joined last yr, i buy the magazine and get loads of info from here.
good luck! i weigh in friday mornings so i can have a bad weekend if i need to (thats when partys tend to be!) and i can be good all week hahaha :)

I would like to give propoints a go but no idea how many points I need - any ideas where I can find this out? I'm 26, 5'6'', 14st 5lbs and female! Please help! x

Hi

I;m doing it from home as well, went last year to meetings and got all the stuff but the leader wasnt great and she does all my local ones so doing it alone. My first weigh in is tomorrow so fingers crossed, although i should've lost (i weigh myself everyday not good but at least i know what to expect)

I've just signed up to WW online, it's my first time doing it from home, in the past I've always gone to classes

I'm doing it alone at home and I have lost 12lbs since 2 January and 7.5 inches, I have a friend that is also doing WWPP so we help to keep each other motivated. I have a spreadsheet that I put all my food and exercise on and also track my weightloss. I have the Ultimate Weight Watcher Diary app on my smartphone which is absolutely brilliant and of course minimins!!!

I'm doing it at home though I have signed up to weight watchers online. I did go to a couple of classes but the leader was terrible. I'm doing it much better by myself.

Back