pro points without the classes...

I'm doing it on my own too, my friend lent me her books and I got a propoints cd off eBay for a couple of pounds which has all the info and downloaded a app to work out the pp in foods :)

Angelx3 said:
after my first week, lost only 1.5 lbs:8 feeling dissapointed but need to get rid of those extra stuff:(

1.5lbs is good tho-that's the recommended weekly rate of weightloss! Plus, looking at your other posts, you don't have a lot of weight to lose so you'll probably find it comes off slower than someone who has more to go :)

Last edited:
Always done ww at home, much easier, I couldn't deal with having to go to classes I don't like being with strangers!

I'm tempted to go it alone but worry that I'll think "ahhhh well I'll put off weighing myself this week"
If I've had a bad week.

I think I need to be weighed. Hmmm we will see.

Jo x

I thought I'd do that but so far I've managed to stick to it (granted its only been two weeks but it's a start) we started a weight in at work as well so that helps

Would be tempted to try WWAH if it works out cheaper in the long run. Justt hinking of those nights when i finish work and am knackered and cant be doing with long meetings. Would just buy bars etc from the weight watchers online shop.

I actually prefer it at home because too many time life gets in the way and I can't make it to the meetings. Missing a meeting automatically means I will prob miss the next and the next. Whereas at home I can do it anytime when I get home or even the next morning and not restricted to class times :)

And I buy all the crisps, snacks, meals, desserts etc from Iceland, Asda and Sainsbury's.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back