Pro points

Hello everyone

I have been on pro points for two weeks nearly and i lost first but so far not the second little worried i have done my calucations wrong can any one help me

female

5f 7ins

16st

mod exercise

i used my gadget and got 34 points

can some please help me to cal the right points

thanks

Hello!

34 points is correct! Having a slow week is fairly normal. You have to take into account that your body may be getting used to the change in eating habits or your own hormone levels. Also, and i know its easier said than done, but try not to weigh yourself too much. Body weight fluctuates throughout the day and day to day so minimise it. Good Luck!! x

Hello

Many thanks for your help and advice
i have to be careful as i do weight myself more than i should so i will make a note not to do so.

will let you know the outcome of this weeks weigh in.

Kind regards

Michelle

HELLO AL

I fell of the wagon a bit but i am ready to re charge and go sorry for not being on here but been busy and embrassed as i fell off again.

Back on track now so hopefully my ticker will start getting smaller.

Thanks guys

Hi, I think we all have days like that, just try and put it behind you, are you tracking everything you put in your mouth, I do even if I've been a bit naughty xx

Thanks Ido but I think I over point sometimes when a meal is for the whole family.

You also had a 7lbs loss in your first week (got by the states under your picture) that's a big loss, so your body Is prob catching up ... I used to have a big loss and then a small lose and then big again ...

Good luck!

new me fab for 40 in 3 months

Hi all

Ok I have gave the ww diet a few weeks and I struggled.
So I have joined a gym and will be starting sw on tuesday
So any advice on sw will be great to me and any help also.

I go to the gym 3 times a week and have lost about 7 lbs.
Feel good and wanna walk out on my 40th in june looking fab xx

Last edited:
I would prbly look in the SW threads for info on SW - any info WW people have is likely to be patchy and/or out of date :)

Back