Pro porints App for smart phones

shazza2971

Just loaded this onto my phone it is well good, I have the calculator too, and I must say the App is far easier to use than the calculator!

Anyone want a calculator? lol

Apologies for my spelling, not even had a drink!!

pro points by weight watchers, you have to be a ww member to use it, but its really good.

I use the WWDiary app. Really good, has a calculator built in and you don't have to be a member. Tracks all your food, weight, activity points, weekly points etc. v.handy, would recommend to anyone who isn't an official member of WW but is following the programme... Lol. X

Thanks that is the one \i have also have point watchers app which is just a calculator but works really well in the supermarket and easier than the one with WW diary .

Littlemisstrouble said:
I searched the app store for wwdiary but it came up with nothing! What did you search for?

Its just called WWDiary - comes up when I search for that... perhaps its only for android, are you using an iPhone?

EDIT: I also found one called WWCalcUK and one called WWPP Calculator - I use the calculator on the latter for quick checks of pp in shops but I like WWDiary because it tracks your days food in writing. Good luck. :)

Last edited:
the one for iphone you just search on apps for weight and you will find it,

Back