Probably been asked before, TOTM

LittlestWookie

Does this make a difference? I've gained 4lbs over night! I've not cheated so can't work it out - its day two of totm by the way....

X

Yep will do for most woman, just drink gallons and gallons of water to flush it out

LittlestWookie said:
Does this make a difference? I've gained 4lbs over night! I've not cheated so can't work it out - its day two of totm by the way....

X

Mine went on and came off after a day and loads of water xx

Ugh I hate water, will try drink some! Xx

Phew! 3lbs of it off this morning... Going to try do 2L of water today! Xx

Phew! 3lbs of it off this morning... Going to try do 2L of water today! Xx

2 litres is a good start, I find drinking water out of a bottle is a lot easier than keep having fill a glass. Ive already nearly drunk 3 litres today as well as 2 cups of tea!

Why can't diet coke and sugar free red bull count? Lol. X

LittlestWookie said:
Why can't diet coke and sugar free red bull count? Lol. X

Coz your teeth will fall out!

Besides, u shouldnt be drinking SF red bull anyway

I put on at least 5lb at totm I hate being a girl :( x

I saw a thread where it said you could? I had one the other day... Oops x

LittlestWookie said:
I saw a thread where it said you could? I had one the other day... Oops x

In theory the only drinks that are allowed are any that are 1calorie or less per 100ml,SF Red Bull is 3cals per 100ml.

But hey if it doesnt stall you, one every now and then wont hurt!

I'm back to the weight I was before TOTM, phew! I will only ever drink it on a rare occasion if I really need to, I don't have it that often. I only had it as I didn't have any energy to clean the flat lol!

Xx

I drink and count diet coke. Its fluids and its does say in the book we can have it.
I find I have two cokes, two coffes, 1 hot choc and 2-3 water in the day with gives me about two litres a day.

I have a sports bottle in the fridge. I fill with water each night so its cold for next morning and have a quarter at a time. its 500ml bottle so adds up to daily amount. so far not had any problems. Occaisionally I drink more.

TOTM def horrid, and water retaining regardless of what we try and do :-(

Back