Probably preaching to the choir....

Discussion in 'Exante' started by jojo-p, 22 April 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. jojo-p

jojo-p Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.45%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well, yesterday I had a real down. I felt things werent moving fast enough and started trawling through all my other options for diets and whether I would loose weight quicker another way... in other words persuading myself towards the fridge.

At some point last night my husband started to ask how long I could possibly spend on a forum but here I am with another 100% TS day under my belt and feeling back on track!

So what I wanted to say is to all those people who are doubting or persuading themselves this isnt for them (especially those at the beginning of the journey because I/you havent given it a chance yet) please keep going and push through those tricky thoughts and impulses!

I also wanted to say a big thank you to this forum and all the lovely people who share their difficulties and successes so that people like me looking for a reason to keep on keeping on can find it!

THANK YOU xx:)

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well done on making it through another 100% day, some days it seems so much harder than others. As you say, this forum is a fantastic place for inspiration and encouragement. Hope you have another good day today :)

Mini likes this.
  4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.39%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Well done on doing another day 100%:clap::clap::clap:

And thank you for your lovely post:grouphugg:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.