Probably preaching to the choir....

jojo-p

Well, yesterday I had a real down. I felt things werent moving fast enough and started trawling through all my other options for diets and whether I would loose weight quicker another way... in other words persuading myself towards the fridge.

At some point last night my husband started to ask how long I could possibly spend on a forum but here I am with another 100% TS day under my belt and feeling back on track!

So what I wanted to say is to all those people who are doubting or persuading themselves this isnt for them (especially those at the beginning of the journey because I/you havent given it a chance yet) please keep going and push through those tricky thoughts and impulses!

I also wanted to say a big thank you to this forum and all the lovely people who share their difficulties and successes so that people like me looking for a reason to keep on keeping on can find it!

THANK YOU xx:)

Well done on making it through another 100% day, some days it seems so much harder than others. As you say, this forum is a fantastic place for inspiration and encouragement. Hope you have another good day today :)

Well done on doing another day 100%:clap::clap::clap:

And thank you for your lovely post:grouphugg:

Back