problem with my stock :)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amethyst, 4 April 2008 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    My cdc has sent my stock to me today (bless) but i may not get it till monday .. I have 6 packs left plus half a pack and have only had 1 today..:confused:

i do have some chicken here, shall i just have another pack today with chicken, same tomorrow and same sunday? and i got 1 and half spare packs perhaps i could split and have half a pack each day too?

or basiclly just have 2 and half packs each day and no chicken? lol

oh what would you do?

please anybody... :D

Last edited: 4 April 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

maybe have the other half pack today and drink lots of water to fill u. But if you get really hungry split another pack perhaps?

4. Mrs B

Mrs B Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st1.7lb
    Current Weight:
    23st1.1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.6lb(4.32%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    I'd say go with the chicken. Don't have less than your three packs a day and nothing else. Can you get/borrow a few ore packs from someone else? Hopefully they will arrive tomorrow not Monday.

5. MandyB2

MandyB2 Moderator/CD Counsellor

Try not to go lower than 3 packs a day hun, I'd have a normal SS day today then do 2 days on the 1000 step A.. that only uses 2 packs per day.. back to normal on Mon when the new packs arrive:)

xxxxxx:D

6. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    thanks guys

to be honest i am thinking of just treating myself to a chicken kebab (without the pita bread)... that will help with my calories, just that i feel so weak, and i been getting palpitations lately.... cant just live on 2 packs a day your right!! will ss as of monday.. and i wont rely on oh to get money to cdc before a thursday.. urghhhh

Last edited: 4 April 2008
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.