PROBLEM

Rickard71

OK... got an wedding invite this afternoon that was meant to be delivered 5weeks ago, it went to a wrong address. The weddings on Saturday. Then ive my daughters birthday on 4th March then sisters wedding March 10th, had planned on doing refeed for the 4th March..... Help, do i do refeed or take 1 day off for the wedding then same for birthday and following wedding or do i do full refeed, as i dont intend to stay off LT

If you are going to drink alcohol and intend having a full meal when out then it would be best to refeed.

However if you were only going to eat plain meat and non starchy veggies you would be okay along with your packs and water but remember once you introduce carbs suddenly then that is where the danger lies as it can unleashed the hunger monster and you might find yourself eating everything and this can make it hard to get back on TFR again...plus the weight gain.

Hi rickard I second what mini just said ,I was away for the weekend planned ages ago ,and I did the refeed last week , but I didn't eat the total amount of carbs as I was trying to be careful. Any how I had 2 drinks Sunday night and let's just say I paid dearly .
Tigger xx

Back