Problem?

katy73

Silver Member
I don't know whether anyone else is experiencing this, but everytime i have a flapjack(which i really love, i must be strange), about 30 mins later i have an upset stomach, is this normal or should i be worried, i am drinking 4 litres of water a day also and shed loads of black coffee:ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005:

hi katy
had a flapjack last week and didnt feel to well after it either ,i think my self it because it is a solid food and our system is only used to liquid at this stage ,going to try again this week see how i feel ,hope it goes down better:p

I don't get an upset stomach but I do get wind, I also find if I eat a Flapjack every day I manage to 'go' to the toilet regular whereas if I just stuck to milkshakes and soup it would be every few days.

no i havent had that really ive had upset stomach well bowels really going from one extreme to the otherbut not after ive had flapjack which i must say ive grown fond of i must be crazy lol maybe your having too much fluids it say on the lipotrim website not to go over 4 litres of water www.lipotrim.co.uk watch the video thats where i got that information from hope you start to feel better soon
xxx

Back