Problem?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by katy73, 25 April 2009 Social URL.

1. katy73

katy73 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    I don't know whether anyone else is experiencing this, but everytime i have a flapjack(which i really love, i must be strange), about 30 mins later i have an upset stomach, is this normal or should i be worried, i am drinking 4 litres of water a day also and shed loads of black coffee:ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. abbie22

abbie22 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.55%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hi katy
    had a flapjack last week and didnt feel to well after it either ,i think my self it because it is a solid food and our system is only used to liquid at this stage ,going to try again this week see how i feel ,hope it goes down better:p

4. Fat-girl-slim

Fat-girl-slim Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I don't get an upset stomach but I do get wind, I also find if I eat a Flapjack every day I manage to 'go' to the toilet regular whereas if I just stuck to milkshakes and soup it would be every few days.

5. monique's memoirs

monique's memoirs Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim diet
    no i havent had that really ive had upset stomach well bowels really going from one extreme to the otherbut not after ive had flapjack which i must say ive grown fond of i must be crazy lol maybe your having too much fluids it say on the lipotrim website not to go over 4 litres of water www.lipotrim.co.uk watch the video thats where i got that information from hope you start to feel better soon
    xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.