Problems, problems!

Gaelic Faery

Cambridge Counsellor
Hey all!!

I've got a big problem here...I hate the tetras!! I won't get to see my CDC until Wednesday so I'll only be able to have 2 packs a day. I'm wondering whether I can replace the tetra with something else to eat? That poses another problem because I'm a vegetarian and I don't eat cottage cheese, quorn or tofu.

HELP!!!

Hello hun do u not like any of the tetra's at all??? im sure you are not ment to have ONLY 2 CD a day hun.!!!

But yes u will be able to change the ones u have for other CD products. x

Have you tried watering them down so they are less strong or alternatively heating them up and having them warm.

If all else fails just hold your nose and knock em back as quickly as possible, you must have all three though hun.

x

No I literally can't stomach them, I've gagged my way through them all week and just can't face them anymore. I've thrown them up twice!

I know you're not meant to have only two but I only have enough supplies to have two packs a day for today and tomorrow. I really can't get to my CDC until Wed evening so I need a different solution

Porgeous....I've tried heating them, freezing them, watering them down and just knocking them back but all to no avail! They've made me feel really ill after

I've just located an extra porridge!! happy days! That means I'll only have tonight with 2 CD packs...that's unavoidable as I can't get to my CDC before Wednesday and I need all my energy tomorrow.

I know it's against the rules but it doesn't look like there are any alternatives

l love the choc tetra frozen dont like soups :cool: or shakes :eek: so l know where your coming from see if its possible to see your cdc to have them changed you really do need the 3 aday good luck l hope you get it sorted x

Thanks for the replies ladies!! I wish I could get to my CDC but I'm minding 3 kids overnight on the opposite side of London so I really can't get to her. With that extra porridge I can have 3 packs tomorrow and tuesday and 2 packs before I meet my CDC on Wed evening. I'll just have to suffer through tonight

Glad you got a porridge hun im on 810 plan and have 3 CD's and a meal and i can tell u i struggle to fit my third shake in.!

It's only cuz my cdc keep's druming it in my head must have all 3 CD's a day for the nutritions. Like now ive had 2 terta's and a meal and full.

But will have to force my third one down before bed tonight.!
Keep at it hun and good luck.x

Thanks shanny!! I'll be having lotsa extra water today because I'll be watching the Superbowl (starts at midnight til 4am). I know we need the nutrients but I tried eating the damn thing and after a few bites (it was frozen) I had to throw it out...c'est la vie!

Try blending it with ice, its like a MacDonalds thick shake. You may find it easier to get down. It gets rid of the sweetness a bit.

sorry ive got no advice really just thought that i would jump on here and send you hugs.x take care.

I know exactly how you feel!

I had one spicy tomato soup and thought 'mmm, this is quite nice' now my CDC has gone away for three whole weeks leaving me with 24 and the realisation that they are not quite nice but in fact the most disgusting things I have ever tasted, lol. I am pretty much making them luke warm just so I can get it down quicker.

Shame you don't live closer we coulda done a swap.

Back