productive morning

BikerAngel

Silver Member
As well as being on fb, here and sw site I have done a menu for next week, read my new book I bought at class to familiarise myself with any changes to plan.
I am shortly off to make myself a right comfort lunch of bacon, quorn sausage, saute potato, egg, tomato, mushrooms, beans and a nice cup of coffee to wash it all down.
I will get my shopping list done next so I can do a tesco online for the next week menu and if I feel up to it will make a pot of veg soup later this afternoon.
I am signed off my work for 2wks as my joints are sore at the moment from my arthritis so I am trying to stay on plan and not be tempted to the dark side of snacking. I bought the ready chopped veg from tesco so at least I don't have to try and chop it up just need to add it to a pan with some stock.

I really struggle to write a menu for the week as i never know what Im going to fancy!! You sound really sorted though - wish i could be a bit more like that!!

I made a sweet potato, carrot and corriander soup last night and it was very very yummy!!!

Back