productive morning

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by BikerAngel, 28 January 2010 Social URL.

1. BikerAngel

BikerAngel Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    As well as being on fb, here and sw site I have done a menu for next week, read my new book I bought at class to familiarise myself with any changes to plan.
    I am shortly off to make myself a right comfort lunch of bacon, quorn sausage, saute potato, egg, tomato, mushrooms, beans and a nice cup of coffee to wash it all down.
    I will get my shopping list done next so I can do a tesco online for the next week menu and if I feel up to it will make a pot of veg soup later this afternoon.
    I am signed off my work for 2wks as my joints are sore at the moment from my arthritis so I am trying to stay on plan and not be tempted to the dark side of snacking. I bought the ready chopped veg from tesco so at least I don't have to try and chop it up just need to add it to a pan with some stock.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Wow, well done you. I really should get more organised!!!

4. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

Now that is organisation/motivation - can you kick my arse in to gear :) well done!

5. pesty

pesty Fighting the bulge

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I really struggle to write a menu for the week as i never know what Im going to fancy!! You sound really sorted though - wish i could be a bit more like that!!

I made a sweet potato, carrot and corriander soup last night and it was very very yummy!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.