Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

productive morning

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by BikerAngel, 28 January 2010 Social URL.

1. BikerAngel

BikerAngel Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    As well as being on fb, here and sw site I have done a menu for next week, read my new book I bought at class to familiarise myself with any changes to plan.
    I am shortly off to make myself a right comfort lunch of bacon, quorn sausage, saute potato, egg, tomato, mushrooms, beans and a nice cup of coffee to wash it all down.
    I will get my shopping list done next so I can do a tesco online for the next week menu and if I feel up to it will make a pot of veg soup later this afternoon.
    I am signed off my work for 2wks as my joints are sore at the moment from my arthritis so I am trying to stay on plan and not be tempted to the dark side of snacking. I bought the ready chopped veg from tesco so at least I don't have to try and chop it up just need to add it to a pan with some stock.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Wow, well done you. I really should get more organised!!!

4. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

Now that is organisation/motivation - can you kick my arse in to gear :) well done!

5. pesty

pesty Fighting the bulge

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I really struggle to write a menu for the week as i never know what Im going to fancy!! You sound really sorted though - wish i could be a bit more like that!!

I made a sweet potato, carrot and corriander soup last night and it was very very yummy!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.