Professional photos after weight loss

Nade

Hi All,

I hve decided, that after I get to goal, I want to get some professional photos done. (Hope you dont think that I am full of myself by wanting these! Just spend so long hating photos and would just like to have some nice one for my parent etc)

I LOVE the venture style ones but I have looked into these are even though the sitting and 1 photo isa really good price, any others are HURENDOUSLY expensive! I am not after any of those glamour, soft focus ones, that is so not me, but some fun, chilled out modern ones.

I would like to get all of them on a CD, so I could print them or get them printed in the format I want, when I want. I know that this would still cost a few hundred butthat is better than ventures 1 10 x 8 for £160 or whatever it is now!

Can anyone recommend a good photographer (I am in Peterborough but will travel!) that doesnt charge the earth? There are 100s on the internet but I think a personal recommendation is worth loads!

Thanks for your help!!

Can't help with photographers, but what a great idea!:)

why dnt ya contact your local photography college for students who need a project? they could use u and take pics everymonth maybe folllowing you through your loss!!! x

Back