• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Profitor rolls?

I've got weigh in tonight and I really haven't been very good this week! the weekend was a write off but i've been 100%! If i stay the same I will be happy! Just trying to wrk out how many syns roughly i think i've had!
Does anybody know how many syns 4 profitor rolls would be drizzled with chocolate sauce?? :(:(

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Not sure off hand Hun...but they would be way high in the syn value as its pastry and cream!

Couldn't find them in my directory at first but looked again and it says 28g of profitor rolls with sauce is 5 syns!! i was shocked!! do you think 4 profitor rolls would be about 10 syns?

Have you already eaten them? If you have then don't worry about it, knowing the syn value won't help at all, unless you plan to eat them again!!

haha i ate them on saturday and i'm just tryin to estimate the amount of damage that there will be on the scales tonight!!

My first post!! I actually know the answer to this -bad I know!lol. 5 profiteroles and chocolate sauce was 8syns, I think they were from Iceland.
Well worth the syns!!

Circes

Strutting her stuff
I think it clearly depends on the size of the profiterole

Iceland Profiteroles, Large, 16 pack, frozen 25g each

Original 4 Syns
Green 4 Syns

It was in a box of about 15, but you could just defrost 5 at a time and do it that way. They were uber yummy too!