Progress piccies

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
Im hoping I can work out how to do this? The first pic is my heaviest before I started Lipotrim, and the rest today just over 3 stone lost :) not far to go now thankfully :eek:

Last edited:
Wow, you have done so well! You look great.

You will look amazing for your wedding in July. Well done you!

thanks guys, I have to take progress piccies to keep me going :) theyre terrible pix tho haha xx

You look so amazing YumyMumy well done. So tiny already with that j lo thing going on, you are going to be a really stunning bride.

Massive congrats Lisa xx

wow!! you truely are a yummy mummy!! hehe

well done chick :D Youre guna look amazing on your wedding day :D

You look gorgeous! And you will look yummy in the wedding dress! Well done hun!

J Lo thing...haha I wish :) Ive always had a big bum...:eek: Thanks for the lovely replies, Im trying to envisage myself on my wedding day being slim and my brain cant do it! One day I will be able to pull off those wet look leggins...(even if they are out of fasion by then!! hehe xx)

ohh sorry guys I took em off cause I dont like leaving my face plastered about here too long hehe, Ill put em back on now x

Last edited:
Wowie!!! you look gorg!!

You have a lovely dress sense!! Id love to have the confidence to wear an outfit like that

i would never wear those leggins at the moment haha just wishful thinking :) I definately wil lat goal tho! You look fab to girly, nice flat tummy to! x

you've done sooo well can't wait to look at your pics! xxxx:):)
deb x

Back