progress report (i know i'm still on day1 again but it helps to share)

Smurfette

Silver Member
getting on well on my restart today i am taking it an hour/a day at a time until i know i am back in ketosis but holy cow batman the activity in my gut and the number of smelly rudies i have done today make me glad the weathers bad and i am stuck indoors. i hope this is a sign that my weekend binge is being used up good and proper! also i am extremely pleased i havent weighed myself since morning - i'm gonna see if i can get to the weekend without weighing.... easier said than done when its like a fulltime hobby!

Well done. My first day seems such a longtime ago now. lol I am nearly over week 2 :)

Well done smurfette, you keep coming on and posting hunny, anything that helps keep you on the straight and narrow x x

thanx for your kind words all!! just done some exercise and then bought me 6 big bottles of sparkling water to get me back into the plenty water scenario!!! i was so tempted to cheat and have sthg really small but i rememberred how upset i was going to bed last nite. heres to april being the month where i will become a smaller me!

good luck elaine_lo we'll try to keep each other motivated if ya like!?!

good luck elaine x keep going smurfette x

Back