Progress

markanderl

Silver Member
Good afternoon everyone. I would like to let Exante know how we are all doing. Those who want to be part this please add to the list below, I will start it

Mark - Date started 09.06 - weight lost 43lbs

No Calli, no success stories yet. Don't worry about it though as it seems no one is interested so I will give suggestion a miss, I just thought it a good idea that we let Exante know how we are doing as I think if I was running a business like this I would like to know who my customers are and how they are getting on. Not sure why no one wants to let them know, but anyway each to their own.

True, but it has had 46 hits with no repsonse. It's not a problem, really, I serious do not mind it was just a suggestion.

A group story would be good. How we all supported each other on here and what our group loss is over say 3 months. Would also publicise the forum for those who hit the Exante site.

well like i say i will post tomoro when i get weighed. maybe we can be the 1st to put it on, i am willing, but i think it is a bit soon yet seing i am not losing as quick as some(no names mentioned(MARK!!!!!). but deffo up for success stories if i continue and carry on as long as possible. i am going to update my photo's at weekend with some side views etc like u have done mark, so at least i can see for myself also.
It does not matter if there is only a few of us, it is working for us, and that is all that matters, if people want to join us, its their choice, otherwise i guess there will be only us regulars at the mo.

I'm happy to take part, just didn't think I would be of particular interest since I've just started but if it's an ongoing thing, then, cool, I'm up for it, it's another reason to keep motivated x!

Hi Everyone, everyone is welcome, I think it would be of interest to Exante, I think it could only improve customer relations and be good for everyone overall.

Well im intrested i think it would be good foe exante and its members to know this diet does work . Ive noticed because its not well known people disbelive that it will work we need to prove people wrong ! Just a suggestion when we all meet up we could all take pictures of us all together show how much we have supported each other and send them to exante with our story !

oh yes before i forget i will post my progress tomoz xx

Some of us "old-timers" who are quite close to our goal may have contacted them already as individuals Mark...........;)

Mark - Date started 09.06 - weight lost 43lbs
Mojo - Date Started 23.06 - weight lost 14lbs
rose1987- date started 23.06- weight lost 15lbs
calligas - date started 09.06 -weight lost 18lbs

Last edited:
Back