Promax Diet

newbie09

DOes anyone here use promax diet??

A friend recommended this to me as it helped her tone up when she was exercising and dieting but im not sure if it will conflict with the slimming world diet??

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
If I were you I wouldn't bother - the only thing you are likely to lose is £££! You won't find many people around here who feel it is necessary or think it is a good idea to take supplements, pills or shakes to 'assist' their weight loss. Firstly they don't work and secondly we are all too busy enjoying the healthy eating plan that SW provides us with and reaping the benefits. If people do see results on them it is because you take them in conjunction with an exercise regime and healthy diet, so guess what is making the difference and it's not the pills!

The most active ingredient in this is green tea. Would be cheaper and nicer just to drink that!

The shakes are 11.5 Syns per serving if you make them with water. Green tea is free!

If I were you I wouldn't bother - the only thing you are likely to lose is £££! You won't find many people around here who feel it is necessary or think it is a good idea to take supplements, pills or shakes to 'assist' their weight loss. Firstly they don't work and secondly we are all too busy enjoying the healthy eating plan that SW provides us with and reaping the benefits. If people do see results on them it is because you take them in conjunction with an exercise regime and healthy diet, so guess what is making the difference and it's not the pills!

Well said Circes...

ohhh ok thanks for the info - i wasnt looking at it for the weight loss side i was looking at it for the muscle tone side as i do a lot of exercise and wanted something to help tone me up a bit quicker as the promax stuff is supposed to repair muscle tissue quicker and therefore your muscles tone quicker?

BUt if no one has tried it then i guess i wont bother ..

Back