Proper alternate days?

Glad the pain has gone and hope the DD works out. I feel like I've eaten all weekend so really pleased its a DD today, funny thing is haven't really eaten that much just think my stomach is shrinking!

Last edited:
It's weird how much we don't need that we think we do, isn't it? Going fine today. Extra slice of toast at lunchtime to take my last pills but that 70 cal won't kill me :)
Hope you have a great day too

It certainly won't, glad the tablets have finished, you can get back to normal now - whatever that is ;).

I love this way of eating, I've persuaded my mum to give it a go, she lost a lot of weight with Slimming world but has really struggled over the last few months since she gave up work.

my first week was alternate days lost 2.6 lb but this week not sure what will happen as had a few more UP than the first week

Well done :D

Yes, that's my excuse :) had dd, rather large I'd yesterday and now back to dd
I find I can control myself fine on dd, but not say no on up days! Anyone else find this?

Yes me! :( I am very good on DDs and even double DDs as I did the last two days. I only eat once in the evening and stick to under 300 calories for the day. In fact I only do that because someone suggested it is better to eat than not to eat. I find I get less hungry if I don't eat anything on DDs. But the UDs are out of control. At least I am maintaining on JUDDD though.

Glad it's not just me then! Ok, let's do one better up day! Mine is tomorrow. I will not have the 300 cal chocolate bar and only one small bag of hoola hoops, not 2 !!!

Back