propoint allowance

number1loser

I have already lost 10 stone on propoints then when it changed to sp i carried on and have only maintained in all that time. I am wanting to restart propoints but cant work out my daily allowance. every website i try gives me a different answer amd my value diary app is different again. I am 5ft 7. 16st 12 and 34 years old. activity level is moderate. can anyone help thanks

I have already lost 10 stone on propoints then when it changed to sp i carried on and have only maintained in all that time. I am wanting to restart propoints but cant work out my daily allowance. every website i try gives me a different answer amd my value diary app is different again. I am 5ft 7. 16st 12 and 34 years old. activity level is moderate. can anyone help thanks
I've used this sote. I'm starting again after putting most of my weight back on (took 3 years though!...I know...no excuse) I think this one looks pretty decent. They also have some decent info re old points and new points differences. I remember last time I did it that fruit and veg was free (except avocado) so I think this is on the right lines. Anyway, good luck to you.

Back