Men's Propoints Allowance to High???

ahh its good your prepared to do it slowly. think Id become demotivated. Ive given myself a year for 100lbs

Yeah I really liked the old plan, I think it just clicked with me, but losing weight was the easy part, maintaining was the hardest part, hence why I am where I am today.

I am just going to try and forget about the other plan and work really hard at this one, and try and get my weight back on track, I just hope it works for me, because you hear all these stories about how certain diets dont suit certain people. So I am just going to try my hardest.

I had a big carb day yesterday, which made me feel like crap, so trying to limit them today, as they always make me feel bloated and crappy! Funny enough on Wednesday when I limited my carbs I had 34 Propoints for the day. and had 20 left which I didnt use and I couldnt use because I was so full up, and yesterday when I ate carbs I had 49 Propoints and had 5 Propoints left. But I was so hungry yesterday and could have possibly ate all my weekly propoints! Wondering if this was because of the carbs?

yeah thats right just put 100% into it and tbf with nothing off limits its been pretty easy for me to follow so far!!

how strange! they do say that protein fills you up for long. also the sugars in refined carbs make you craze them even more so if you have carbs try and have wholemeal :)

yeah thats right just put 100% into it and tbf with nothing off limits its been pretty easy for me to follow so far!!

how strange! they do say that protein fills you up for long. also the sugars in refined carbs make you craze them even more so if you have carbs try and have wholemeal :)

I am going to definately switch to Wholemeal carbs, I hope that helps. I just felt like crap yesterday!

But I have woke up this morning with Man Flu, so that could possibly be why! :cry:

Hows today going? Im feeling a takeaway day coming on.

Just had a jacket potato for dinner with left over bolognese from last night. Do u think it was bad to pick a jacket for dinner. I'm thinking of the carbs

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nahh thats the whole point of WW! You can have anything it's just raising your awareness of the carbs you are eating. Maybe get sweet potato's in for future? I sound like an expert here tho- I am not!! haha you have to do what works for you.

Nd yesss- well we basically have, albeit only 3 of us, but all guys!

CambridgeCurtis said:
Nahh thats the whole point of WW! You can have anything it's just raising your awareness of the carbs you are eating. Maybe get sweet potato's in for future? I sound like an expert here tho- I am not!! haha you have to do what works for you.

Nd yesss- well we basically have, albeit only 3 of us, but all guys!

Are sweet potatoes better than normal potatoes?

Im pretty sure its half the pro points ;-) and some people use half sweet potato and half butternut squash as thats zero points and those make nice mash :)

CambridgeCurtis said:
Im pretty sure its half the pro points ;-) and some people use half sweet potato and half butternut squash as thats zero points and those make nice mash :)

Oh okay, I love sweet potato too!

I haven't used any weeklies yet, still always have a few dailies left, have u used ur weeklies? Or do u use them?

Davey1984 said:
Oh okay, I love sweet potato too!

I haven't used any weeklies yet, still always have a few dailies left, have u used ur weeklies? Or do u use them?

Meant to say have u used them this week?

Nahh luckily havent used them so far but I have to weigh in early this week cos of workin away next week so need to be extra good. although just had too much sugar free jelly and feel a bit ill now! not good

CambridgeCurtis said:
Nahh luckily havent used them so far but I have to weigh in early this week cos of workin away next week so need to be extra good. although just had too much sugar free jelly and feel a bit ill now! not good

What day do u normally weigh in? What day r u weighing this week?

What do u do for work?

I love jelly, could do with some ice cream with it though lol

Well I normally weigh in Tuesdays but I'll actually weigh in Sunday this week.

I'm currently working in a HR role, but I'll be moving at the end of January so will probably be taking on something new! :p

I know right! Aha but tbf I made it nice I had the jelly with an activita Summer crumble yoghurt (3PP) and fresh raspberries (reduced to 30p in Co-Op) so all in all it was a hugggge dessert for low PP and low ££ haha

Hows our day going? I had the WW mini batons for breakfast today with real butter (weighed and measured tho! :p)

How did it go?

How come your not holding out much hope?

I'm struggling a little this week with working away finding it hard to track accurately and not liking being out of control in that way.

I lost 0.5lb which I am really gutted about, I really thought I would lose more, I didnt have all my dailies most days and I stil had 30 weeklies left.

So I dont know why my loss is so slow.

Ultimately though a loss is a loss! and we all have lower weeks with weight loss. draw a line, look at the small changes you could make to up your exercise nd im sure youll hve a bigger loss next week

Back