ProPoints: Danielle's NO more excuses!

Lushlash said:
Thank you nessa :)

Ive not had my hair cut for about 6 months now, i was planning to get it cut & coloured in the next couple of months xxx

Maybe just pop for a quick trim hun and see if it helps with the hair loss. Xx

I've updated my food as decided to have some angel delight & a marshmallow square bar after tea, used a small portion of my weeklys but that's what their there for, so I'm not feeling guilty for using them up x

nessa123 said:
Maybe just pop for a quick trim hun and see if it helps with the hair loss. Xx

Yep I'm going to do just that ness, also I'm going to stop washing it every day. I think that doesn't help xxx

Food diary - Monday 10th September 2012

Breakfast - 2 crumpets (5pp)

Lunch - sunbites, kitkat & 2 munch bunch (7pp)

Dinner - chicken casserole done in the slow cooker, full of mainly free pp veggies to bulk it out, steamed broccoli, 1 small Yorkshire pud (8pp)

Snacks - angel delight, banana, rice crispie square & another kit kat blooming addicted to these! 2 crumpets (15pp)

Total - 30pp

dailys 29/29pp
weeklys - 6pp (weeklys used 25/49)

How is everyone today? Xx

Last edited:
Food planned for Tuesday 11th September 2012

Breakfast - 2 crumpets (5pp)

Lunch - sunbites, kitkat, rice crispie square (10pp)

Dinner - pork chop, boiled potatoes, carrots, broccoli & gravy (11pp)

Snacks - 2 munch bunch, fruit (1pp)

Total - 27/29 dailys

I'm hoping for a 2.5lb or more loss on weigh in Saturday, then I'll be back into the 12 bracket. Hopefully I can do it xx

I'm still thinking of a goal weight? how did everyone else decide? I want to set something to work towards.

I was 14st 3.5lb in January this year so I'm thinking of setting it at 10st then I'd of lost just over 4 stone xx

Lushlash said:
I'm still thinking of a goal weight? how did everyone else decide? I want to set something to work towards.

I was 14st 3.5lb in January this year so I'm thinking of setting it at 10st then I'd of lost just over 4 stone xx

Hope you're having a great day sweetie x I was just talking abiut this on my diary. I decided on 2 stones lower as it seems achievable to me. I may decide on a stone lower than that once I reach that goal. Mini goals are quite nice and each time you reach them, you can reward yourself with some time at the spa or some new clothes etc.

http://www.minimins.com/members-only-diaries/289931-faith-my-weight-loss-journey.html

Lushlash said:

I know I feel comfortable when I'm between 10 and 10.7 so went for 10.7 but I went down in stones so that it hasn't felt like too much weight to lose in one go!

Apparently your actuall goal weight should be set at the highest point of healthy BMI bracket, but of course you can set it to whatever feels best for you. Xx

Lushlash said:

I used the BMI chart, first goal was a BMI of 24.9! Now I just want to get back in to my old size 10s! X

I've used 25 weeklys in 3 days on top of my 29 per day, is that bad? it's always this time I getting snacky. I should be able to remove my hands from my body at 6pm & not replace them until the next morning!! I'd be possibly 8 stone thin then!! lol

I'm worrying about weigh in now :( x

Lushlash said:
I've used 25 weeklys in 3 days on top of my 29 per day, is that bad? it's always this time I getting snacky. I should be able to remove my hands from my body at 6pm & not replace them until the next morning!! I'd be possibly 8 stone thin then!! lol

I'm worrying about weigh in now :( x

Saying this though I'd still find a way to eat with no hands lol I'm a bugger for tv snacks :( helppp x

Anyway on a more positive note. I'm getting my new carpet layed tomorrow, then once my house is cleaned I'm going to go for a 1 hour power walk down the seafront & back home.
If I do that every day until Saturday.. I'm praying for my 2.5lb or more loss to get me into the 12's x

Back