ProPoints: Danielle's NO more excuses!

Lushlash said:
Anyway on a more positive note. I'm getting my new carpet layed tomorrow, then once my house is cleaned I'm going to go for a 1 hour power walk down the seafront & back home.
If I do that every day until Saturday.. I'm praying for my 2.5lb or more loss to get me into the 12's x

You can do it Hun, weeklies are there If you need them so don't feel bad. What about making a fruit salad for the evenings, sugar free jelly, free banana ice cream?? Xxx

Weeklies are there to be used hun, don't worry about it! xx Just make sure you take the time to enjoy your TV snacks instead of eating them mindlessly and then realising you didn't even taste them! Enjoy your walk tomorrow and good luck for your WI, I'm sure you'll be fine!

Some low-point snack ideas:

Yoghurt/frozen yoghurt
Fruit (frozen makes it last longer!)/tinned fruit rinsed
Quark mousse/cheesecake (very healthy and extremely filling!)
Stewed fruit (rhubarb/apple etc) with sweetener/cinnamon (yum!)
Veg (carrots/celery/cucumber/tomatoes etc) with low-fat dip/houmous/cottage cheese with ryvita/low-fat crackers perhaps?
Butternut squash chips (can be made sweet or savoury)
Choc: Freddos, Curlywurly's, Smarties, Milkyway Crispy Rolls, Mini Milkybar, Fudge, anything 'treatsize' are all only 3pp each
Adding a little bit of ice cream to a fruit salad etc is always nice for a telly treat :) Otherwise, Twix/Wispa/Caramac/Mars etc ice cream bars are only 3pp, they tend to last longer than a Kitkat too but I am a huuuuge ice cream fan :p Twisters are only 2pp!
Extra-light babybel's are only 1pp each
'cake bars' usually aren't too bad pointwise either compared to actual chocolate bars, most are only 3-4 whereas their choc equivalents are 7-8pp each
Sugar-free jelly is free and usually keeps you from wanting something else to snack on for a while! Sugar free jelly with berries inside is delicious :)

Lushlash said:
Anyway on a more positive note. I'm getting my new carpet layed tomorrow, then once my house is cleaned I'm going to go for a 1 hour power walk down the seafront & back home.
If I do that every day until Saturday.. I'm praying for my 2.5lb or more loss to get me into the 12's x

This sounds like a good day hun :0)

Thanks ladies,

I've been sat for the past half hour having a think about my goal weight.

I'd like to lose 28lb (2 stone) by the Saturday before new years weigh in, (16 weeks) (the equivalent of 2lb per week)

Once I'm there, I'll reavaluate the situation & see how much more I'd like to lose (won't be much more after the next 28lb is gone) x

Last edited:
Lushlash said:
Thanks ladies,

I'd like to lose 28lb (2 stone) by the Saturday before new years weigh in, (16 weeks) (the equivalent of 2lb per week)

Once I'm there, I'll reavaluate the situation & see how much more I'd like to lose (won't be much more after the next 28lb is gone) x

That seems achievable. I like the way you've broken it down into 2lbs a week. You'll do it Danielle x

http://www.minimins.com/members-only-diaries/289931-faith-my-weight-loss-journey.html

Lushlash said:
Thanks ladies,

Sounds good hun :0)

food diary Tuesday 11th September 2012

Breakfast - kit kat, 2 crumpets (8pp)

Lunch - rice crispy square, kit kat & sunbites (10pp)

Dinner - boiled potatoes, 2 boiled eggs, salad & Mayo (9pp)

Snacks - tesco small cake & banana (8pp)

Total - 35pp

Dailys - 29/29pp
weeklys - 6pp (weeklys used 31/49)

No more weeklys for me until they reset on weigh in day, I'm setting my alarm for 7am to get up & go for a run on the beach, i want to do it earlyish as I can't stand it when people can see me running. I did couch to 5k last year then gave up so back to square 1 with that! lol I get too out of breath a) because I'm overweight & b) because I smoke, I don't have gym membership anymore so may aswell get out on the beach for a run. I'll just have to step over all the broken bottles & dead washed up seals lol.

Food planned for wednesday 12th September

Breakfast - nothing!

Lunch - 2 pieces toast & butter, ww yoghurt, sunbites (11pp)

Dinner - shepperds pie done in the slow cooker. Steamed broccoli
(13pp)

Ice lolly - 2pp

26/29pp

I'm having to start training myself to stop being greedy!!! I eat far too much! x

Last edited:
Lushlash said:
No more weeklys for me until they reset on weigh in day, I'm setting my alarm for 7am to get up & go for a run on the beach, i want to do it earlyish as I can't stand it when people can see me running. I did couch to 5k last year then gave up so back to square 1 with that! lol I get too out of breath a) because I'm overweight & b) because I smoke, I don't have gym membership anymore so may aswell get out on the beach for a run. I'll just have to step over all the broken bottles & dead washed up seals lol.

Food planned for wednesday 12th September

Breakfast - 2 pieces toast & butter (7pp)

Lunch - cuppa soup, ww yoghurt (3pp)

Dinner - shepperds pie done in the slow cooker. Steamed broccoli
(13pp)

Ice lolly - 2pp

25/29pp

I'm having to start training myself to stop being greedy!!! I eat far too much! x

Food looks yum :) I don't think you eat too much at all! If you're managing to stay within dailys and weeklys it's definitely not too much! Enjoy your run xxxx

Hey Hun hope you are ok? Xx

Hope everything is ok Hun? Missing you not being around xx

Back