ProPoints: Danielle's NO more excuses!

Lushlash

Silver Member
Hi, bit of a dramatic title there :) but it's true I'm overweight because i always have an excuse.

Some of you might of seen some of my posts before, I've tried weightwatchers & my fitness pal this year & slimfast, I did great at first (especially with the support from some of the lovely ladies on here! bulldog daisy, blondiesam & jaly especially) but then I did what I always do, let myself down, I went off track when I went on holiday in june, & from then to now I've yo yo'd losing 2lb gaining a lb & so on, I am almost 2 stone lighter than the start of the year when I was 14st 3lb, but really if I'd stuck to plan I'd be lots lighter! I am pleased I've lost a bit but disappointed that I went off track because i most likely wouldn't be typing this then.

Some may know, I'm just in the process of having Ivf at Leeds hospital, it's a bit of a waiting game at present to begin treatment as it requires lots of screening tests which have been done but it's now a case of waiting for next appointments etc.. Its estimated that I'll be begin around first week of December (super can't wait) :D so by this Xmas I'll be well on my way to making a little bambino hopefully!

I've decided I'm not giving myself any strict amounts to lose, I'll lose what I can until then. Main focus is getting healthier & setting myself up for a healthy stress free pregnancy. (providing my Ivf works of course) I've spoken to my consultant & she's happy for me to go along with weightwatchers.. she said many ladys use the weeks leading up to treatment to make any final changes to their bodys. so here I am on my 1 millionth time at trying to lose weight.

Starting weight 12st 11lb

I'll weigh in once a fortnight :) next weigh in friday 14th September.

I'd be extremely happy losing another 30lb but if I don't manage to rid the full 30lb then I don't manage it, I'll take any loss I can.

Hopefully if you've read this you'll follow me & support me along the way. xx

Last edited:
(Food diary) Friday 31st august 2012 -

Breakfast - 2 processed cheese slices, peach (2pp)

Lunch - small bag of mCcoys crisps, grilled bacon, fried egg (fried in light oil), tomatoes, mushrooms & 2 pieces bread (16pp)

Dinner - mcain micro chips, 1 processed cheese slice, bag of peanut m&m's (11pp)

Total 29/29 daily pp

Have walked to the shops 30 mins in total but I try not to use my activity points up. x

Last edited:
My sister came round earlier & brought a big bag of cheese balls with her there like wotsits but round lol, I was half tempted to stick my hand in the bag & grab a load but I didn't I had 3 little ones instead.. feeling fairly pleased with myself for not giving in today x

Hey there Hun I'm here to follow and help you anyway I can. Xxxx

Food diary - saturday 1st September 2012

Breakfast - 2 small munch bunch pots (1pp)

Lunch - half a tin of country vegetable soup, 1 + 1/2 baguette to dip in my soup.. yummy! & an almond finger cake which was also yummy (18pp) that's waaayy to high for lunch, will have to cut down a bit on these mid day points.

Dinner - ww chicken hotpot & boiled new pots (9pp)

Snacks - mini twister lolly & a nice juicy peach (1pp)

Total - dailys 29/29pp

I've also been for a 30 minute walk to & from the shops. x

I'm not touching my 49 extra points this time. Because last time I did weightwatchers...... I was only losing 1lb per week when using my weeklys. If I ever want a few extra points I'll do a bit of exercise & use those activity points gained. x

Lushlash said:
I'm not touching my 49 extra points this time. Because last time I did weightwatchers...... I was only losing 1lb per week when using my weeklys. If I ever want a few extra points I'll do a bit of exercise & use those activity points gained. x

I think it's trial and error with the weeklies. I tend to lose more when I only use 10-15 of them any more and my loses drop xx

Hey :) It is so hard to get back on it after a holiday, as you know I've been exactly the same. From April-June I lost a stone and I have been losing and gaining 4lbs ever since! I think it's right that you need to focus on being healthy and stress free :) I really hope there's a baby on the cards come December xxxxx

Hi Hun,here to follow :0) well done on the restraint with the cheese balls ;0)
Also it's a good idea not to be hard on yourself about how much to lose,we can put too much pressure on ourselves which doesn't help in the long run!Makes sense to not use the weeklies if they don't help you lose and as you say you can always use ap if you need to :0)

Thanks for following me ladies.

Food today - (I'll write this quick as I'm in bed & realised I need to update before I forget)

Breakfast - 2 munch bunch yoghurts (2pp)

Lunch - quavers, fruit (2pp)

Dinner - ww meal, 2 small baguettes (15pp)

Snacks - (10pp)

Daily pp - 29/29

ZzzZzzzz Night night girls xxx

Lushlash said:
Thanks for following me ladies.

Food today - (I'll write this quick as I'm in bed & realised I need to update before I forget)

Breakfast - 2 munch bunch yoghurts (2pp)

Lunch - quavers, fruit (2pp)

Dinner - ww meal, 2 small baguettes (15pp)

Snacks - (10pp)

Daily pp - 29/29

ZzzZzzzz Night night girls xxx

Looks good ..wow light lunch though! I'm a piggy with lunch lol

Oh dear.... I've just got weighed after thinking I was still 12st 11lb (who was I trying to kid) & I'm 13st 2lb so I've actually put 5lb on this past 4 weeks I've been off my diet :( gutted! I feel like crying x

Im going to change my weigh in now to every 2 mondays

So next weigh in is Monday 17th September! then every 2 weeks on a monday after that.

Please excuse me while I just go & wallow in self pity :( x

Don't wallow Hun or it will make you feel worse..just look at is as a start weight and start again..keep going and that weight will soon drop :0)

Lushlash said:
Oh dear.... I've just got weighed after thinking I was still 12st 11lb (who was I trying to kid) & I'm 13st 2lb so I've actually put 5lb on this past 4 weeks I've been off my diet :( gutted! I feel like crying x

So next weigh in is Monday 17th September! then every 2 weeks on a monday after that.

Big hugs. Forget about it now Hun its done. You need to focus on putting 100% effort in to shake that 5lb off. You have 2 weeks you can totally do it. Refocus don't let a gain throw you totally off track. Xxx

It will come off quickly hun! :) You could have that off in 2 weeks easy x

Thanks for your words ladies. Just feeling disappointed, but hopefully in 2 weeks when I get weighed again I'll be happy x

Food diary - Monday 3rd September 2012

Breakfast - 2 small petit filous yogurts (2pp)

Lunch - 2 warbutons seeded brown buns, bag of 25g mCcoys crisps & 1 cheese slice (15pp)

Dinner - ww ready meal, boiled new potatoes (9pp)

Snacks - twister lolly, banana, apple, quavers (3pp)

Total - 29/29 dailys

I've been for a 60 minute walk this morning too. x

Last edited:
Back