Propoints in Cambridge Diet products?!

LincsBren

Silver Member
I am currently on CD 'step 3' (1000 cals a day) but, although I love having 2 products a day, I find the plain calorie counting trickier and know that I am then tempted to do daft things like use my calorie allowance on chocolate.

I am considering joining WW to try the propoints plan, whilst still having my CD products but pointing them. I am not really prepared to fork out a lot of money at this stage (ie around Christmas when I have no money!) just to find out what points to CD products are - however, if some very kind person on here could help me, then if it looks doable I will join in the new year and buy a propoints calculator!

I'm not sure exactly what info is needed, but here's what I think is needed:

Shakes: (Per serving)
138 cals
14.4g protein
14.1g carbs (13.2g of which sugars)
2.7g fat (0.7g of which saturated)
2.5g fibre

Porridge: (Per serving)
144 cals
12.0g protein
15.5g carbs (4.8g of which sugars)
3.1g fat (0.6g of which saturated)
3.3g fibre

Bars: (Per serving)
172 cals
10.7g protein
24.7g carbs (9.3g of which sugars)
5.8g fat (3.3g of which saturated)
0.3g fibre

Currently I have 2 products a day and then try to stick to high protein, low fat, low carb evening meal and snacks throughout the day, but I am struggling to know what to eat and really hope propoints can help me! Thank you in advance.

I am currently on CD 'step 3' (1000 cals a day) but, although I love having 2 products a day, I find the plain calorie counting trickier and know that I am then tempted to do daft things like use my calorie allowance on chocolate.

I am considering joining WW to try the propoints plan, whilst still having my CD products but pointing them. I am not really prepared to fork out a lot of money at this stage (ie around Christmas when I have no money!) just to find out what points to CD products are - however, if some very kind person on here could help me, then if it looks doable I will join in the new year and buy a propoints calculator!

I'm not sure exactly what info is needed, but here's what I think is needed:

Shakes: (Per serving)
138 cals
14.4g protein
14.1g carbs (13.2g of which sugars)
2.7g fat (0.7g of which saturated)
2.5g fibre

Porridge: (Per serving)
144 cals
12.0g protein
15.5g carbs (4.8g of which sugars)
3.1g fat (0.6g of which saturated)
3.3g fibre

Bars: (Per serving)
172 cals
10.7g protein
24.7g carbs (9.3g of which sugars)
5.8g fat (3.3g of which saturated)
0.3g fibre

Currently I have 2 products a day and then try to stick to high protein, low fat, low carb evening meal and snacks throughout the day, but I am struggling to know what to eat and really hope propoints can help me! Thank you in advance.

Hi

I've been doing ww for 17 weeks and ive lost 3stone! It's the best diet ive ever done with the best results. I love it cos it fits into normal daily life!

So here's how many propoints are in the stuff you mentioned:

Shakes: 4 Propoints
Porridge: 4 Propoints
Bars: 5 Propoints

Hope this helps and good luck with ww!

Thank you so much! I'd be on 29 PP daily, so porridge for breakfast and shake or bar for lunch means I'd be looking at 20 points throughout the rest of the day. I'll have a browse on here to see what that equates to in 'real' food terms, and buy a calculator as soon as they come back in stock! Thanks so much.

Back