Propoints on ww food grrr

I have been doing pro points since the beginning of january, from the books,just started using the online tracker and am shocked at the difference. It's no wonder my weight loss has been slow !!
Yesterday I was doing a jacket potato, from the books and weighing it I worked it out to 6, the on line tracker said 10 !!
the on line tracker has also given me 1 point less per day allowance than my leader did and she cant explain why !!

WW-this needs addressing !!

yes my online tracker gives me less points (per day) as I lose weight, thankfully I have the e-source as a tool as my leader NEVER mentioned (still) 8 weeks on that I should be adjusting my dailies, I did mention it to her Thurs as members who DON'T have access to e-source might not be aware their dailies need adjusting

I had a WW Beef Chilli & Wedges meal today, it said 10pp on the pack but when i entered it on the iPhone app, it was 9pp! I also wish we could have half points back as i keep forgetting to round up, lol!

I think bringing back half points would be a good idea, why on earth did they get rid of them in the first place? Its not like they're difficult to remember...Oh well! Hopefully by the middle of this year they should have all the kinks and such ironed out, fingers crossed!!!

yes my online tracker gives me less points (per day) as I lose weight, thankfully I have the e-source as a tool as my leader NEVER mentioned (still) 8 weeks on that I should be adjusting my dailies, I did mention it to her Thurs as members who DON'T have access to e-source might not be aware their dailies need adjusting

this is news to me, i shall be askin my leader about this 2morow, thanks 4 posting this xx

I have been doing pro points since the beginning of january, from the books,just started using the online tracker and am shocked at the difference. It's no wonder my weight loss has been slow !!
Yesterday I was doing a jacket potato, from the books and weighing it I worked it out to 6, the on line tracker said 10 !!
the on line tracker has also given me 1 point less per day allowance than my leader did and she cant explain why !!

WW-this needs addressing !!

The jacket potato thing is a common problem, if you are cooking it yourself you count it as normal potoes( 1PP per 50g) the one on esource may have been cooked weight.

Oh gosh! This really worries me!

I don't have a lot of money and wander if I should just go for the calculator rather than the essentials kit? I thought the kit or just your intro pack would be easier to use as it could help to plan meals.

Back