ProPoints remaining

VicLouGray

Have just started weight watchers in the past few days but am finding that I have ProPoints left at the end of the day (and I mean a considerable amount - 8 or 9 a day).

Is this okay? I feel like I'm eating for the sake of it to ensure I have all my points.

You really should eat all your dailies. Could you add some more points by maybe having full fat milk? Or use oil to cook? Fruit juice? How many points a day are you on?

Do you get all your meals catered? Can they tell you in advance what you're having? That way you can work out the points and then maybe add a few little treats etc.

I don't always eat all of my daily points, but always try to get over 26 points. Likewise, I don't use my weekly points or my earned activity points either. like you, I have never felt the need to eat for the sake of it...if I am full, I am full..it works for me.

I only get evening meals and I don't get told in advance so I kinda have to leave enough points for roughly what I might get. Thanks, it's nice to know. I'm just a little bit uneasy as I fall off the wagon a lot and want to do it right.

I only get evening meals and I don't get told in advance so I kinda have to leave enough points for roughly what I might get. Thanks, it's nice to know. I'm just a little bit uneasy as I fall off the wagon a lot and want to do it right.

I'm exactly the same.....even though I've never done it I always think in the back of my mind that if I eat too many points during the day I might run out at night when I might need them and then I end up with loads left which totally defeats the whole point of WW!!!!

I'm making a conscious effort to eat more and spread my points out so I'm at least having 26PPs......I'm sure the novelty will wear off and I'll be gagging for points!!!!! Xxxxx

That's really difficult for you then. I guess as long as you're not going below 26pp then you'll probably be ok. I just worry that you won't be eating enough calories for what your body needs x

I am too. I'm not out and about at the moment... Just in revising which means I don't really feel the need to eat. Might have to start eating slightly more so my body is used to what it is supposed to have. :/ I think eventually I get to a stage where I'll be able to work out an average for the evening and work back from there. So difficult because all the others can just eat without thinking about it.

Back