Banana (0)

Anytime: (12)
Banana (0)
Satsuma (0)
Apple (0)
Pint Skimmed milk (5)
Costa skinny vanilla latte (4)
Curly Wurly (3)

E = Dog walk round pitch black woods with a black labrador! Watch his eyes glow :D and walk to and from office trying not to fall over like so many others! glad the Council gritted the path's as much as the roads. :eek:

Week 2 & Day 1 - Tuesday 30th November
Daily PP allowance: 29
Used today: 29

No WI today as snowed in - Chelmsford was hit hard with snow! only nearly crashed the car 4 times, brakes failed:eek:

Breakfast (0)
Small banana (0)

Lunch: (8)
Laughing cow x 1 Extra Light (0)
WW malted bread x 2 (3)
Bernard M turkey ham (1)
Danone shape FF yog (2)
Walkers French Fries (2)
2 x Satsuma's (0)
Apple (0)
Banana (0)

Dinner: (9)
WWFH Mexican chilli (7)
Brocolli (0)
Cauliflower (0)
Cabbage (0)
Shape FF yoghurt (2)

Banana (0)
Satsuma (0)
Apple (0)
Pint Skimmed milk (5)
Curly Wurly (3)

Saving my weekly slush fund for a meal out at Loch Fyne with my pals on Saturday, minus the alcohol!:p

No WI today as snowed in - Chelmsford was hit hard with snow! only nearly crashed the car 4 times, brakes failed:eek:

You must of got an awful fright when your brakes failed Sukibix! :eek:

Glad you are okay:hug99:

I love Loch Fyne:D. Hubby and I are going with a group of our friends, it's a 3 course meal for £19.95 each - bargain! I'm having:
S - Chicken liver pate
M - Salmon fillet
D - Christmas Pudding

Drinks are extra but I've not got enough points as I reckon my meal will be 49 at least! Diet coke for me:p

More snow - 20cms - on it's way tonight! Oh great and hubby is taking the big safe car tomorrow which leaves me with the ice skate car with ***** brakes!:eek:

Week 2 & Day 2 - Wednesday 1st December

Used today: 28

Breakfast (0)
Small banana (0)

WW malted bread x 2 (3)
Bernard M turkey ham (1)
Danone shape FF yog (2)
Walkers French Fries (2)
Apple (0)

Dinner: (8)
Chicken breast, 112g raw, (3)
WW Tikka Massala sauce (3)
Stir fry vegetables (0)
Mushrooms (0)
Shape FF yoghurt (2)

Banana (0)
Satsuma x 2 (0)
Apple (0)
Pint Skimmed milk (5)
Curly Wurly (3)

You be careful driving tomorrow:eek: not sure what we've got coming but we haven't been too badly affected this time so fingers crossed.
Plan looking good :) I did a lovely butternut squash puree mixed with 1 tbsp philli light ( sweet chilli ) tonight and was delicious....served with a pasta bake was total comfort food :)

Have a good day tomorrow and stay safe!
xx

Stupid snow! I spent 50 mins in the car to get about 2 miles up the road (thick snow still coming down) gave up and decided it wasn't worth the risk to carry on just to spend 3 hours in work (I finish at 12 on Thursdays) so I turned round, and then it took another 50 mins to get home.:mad:

It amazes me that in horrific snow, with ice and slush on the ground, that people still drive like idiots and put other peeps at risk:mad::mad::mad:

Good news is I now have the day at home with my little furbaby puppy so we'll be off through the woods soon. We are lucky as our back garden backs straight into the middle of thick woods so we had a gate put in when we got puppy..... he loves the snow, he's out in it more than he's inside (his choice!)

Off to the shops now so catch you later folks.

Drive safe & stay warm:p:D

x x x

Stupid snow! I spent 50 mins in the car to get about 2 miles up the road (thick snow still coming down) gave up and decided it wasn't worth the risk to carry on just to spend 3 hours in work (I finish at 12 on Thursdays) so I turned round, and then it took another 50 mins to get home.:mad:

It amazes me that in horrific snow, with ice and slush on the ground, that people still drive like idiots and put other peeps at risk:mad::mad::mad:

Good news is I now have the day at home with my little furbaby puppy so we'll be off through the woods soon. We are lucky as our back garden backs straight into the middle of thick woods so we had a gate put in when we got puppy..... he loves the snow, he's out in it more than he's inside (his choice!)

Off to the shops now so catch you later folks.

Drive safe & stay warm:p:D

x x x

Glad you made decision to turn back, we had an inch or so this morning so drove son to school rather than bus and then took an hour to get to work but not too bad I suppose.
We back onto woods too, steep path upto them though so not in this weather! lol
My king charles spaniel isn't keen on this weather but my miniture schnauzer loves it and spends what seems like an eternity sniffing around and then coming back in with it dripping off her beard :eek:
Thanks for laughing cow extra light tip.....can't seem to get them from all shops so its hit and miss whether I see them.
I spoke to my consultant about Hellmans EL as 1tbsp is 0 and takes 3 to make 1 ProP....she said to count it once for every 3 days of use to make sure it does count and the same for any 0 point food which does have a value if higher amounts eaten :eek: confusing to keep track of small amounts so I'm really not worrying about it....sometimes I'll count mayo like today but if I don't then hopefully it'll balance out.
3 1/2 hours till off home :rolleyes: hope roads clear, supposed to be meeting a friend in pub for a catch up so we'll have to see what its like.
xx

Week 2 & Day 3 - Thursday 2nd December
Used today: 32

Breakfast (0)
Small banana (0)

WW malted bread x 2 (3)
Bernard M turkey ham (1)
Danone shape FF yog (2)
Walkers French Fries (2)
Apple (0)
Satsumas (0)

Dinner: (12)
4 Morrisons Eat Smart Sausages (7)
Morrisons chilled mashed potato (4)
Gravy (1)
Courgettes (0)
Carrots (0)
Fruit cocktail, drained, (0)

2 small Banana's (0)
Satsuma x 2 (0)
Apple (0)
Pint Skimmed milk (5)
Curly Wurly (3)
Bernard Matthews ham (2)
Walkers French Fries (2)

Exercise = 2 x 40 min puppy walks through the woods:dancing_snowman:

Last edited:
Week 2 & Day 4 - Friday 3rd December

Used today: 31

Breakfast (0)
Small banana (0)

Lunch (same as usual!): (8)
WW malted bread x 2 (3)
Bernard M turkey ham (1)
Danone shape FF yog (2)
Walkers French Fries (2)
Apple (0)
Satsumas (0)

Dinner: (11)
WW Sweet & Sour chicken with rice (9)
Courgettes (0)
Carrots (0)
Mushroom stir fry (0)
Shape FF yoghurt (2)

2 small Banana's (0)
Pint Skimmed milk (5)
Curly Wurly (3)
Costa Skinny vanilla latte (4)

Exercise = 30 Mins round woods in pitch black with puppy, couldn't feel my feet afterwards and then the feeling came back with a stinging painful vengeance!

Week 2 & Day 5 - Saturday 4th December
Used today: 73 (most of weekly used today)

Breakfast @ 10am (11)
2 Morrisons Eat Smart sausages (4)
WW Malted x 2 (3)
Mushrooms (0)
2 medium eggs (4)

Lunch @ 2 pm: (8)
WW malted bread x 2 (3)
Bernard M turkey ham (1)
Danone shape FF yog (2)
Walkers French Fries (2)
Small banana (0)
Satsumas (0)

Light Supper (6) @ 7 pm as very hungry!
Walkers French Fries (2)
Tinned pears (0)
Bernard Matthews ham (1)
WW Malted (3)

Dinner@ Loch Fyne* with friends @ 9.30pm: (43)
Starter: Chicken liver pate with 1 x toast
Main: Salmon fillet with red onion chutney, broccoli, 2 v.small potatoes.
Dessert: Christmas pud with brandy butter
Coffee
Diet Coke
*(Quite small portions)

Anytime: (5)
2 small Banana's (0)
Apricots (0)
Pint Skimmed milk (5)

Exercise = 75 min dog walk in snow - was like hiking! I had to stop a few times walking up hill as trying to grip the snow in my wellies was hurting my legs something rotten:eek: = 6 BPP's.

Now snuggling down with puppy and a cuppa for half hour before bed - need to give the electric blankie time to warm my huge kingsize bed:p.

Last edited:
Week 2 & Day 6 - Sunday 5th December

Breakfast @ 10am (0)
Banana (0)

Lunch @ 1.30 pm: (8)
2 Morrisons Eat Smart Cumberland Sausage (4)
190g Morrisons chilled mashed potato (4)
Carrots (0)
Fruit Cocktail (0)

Dinner @ 6.30pm: (8)
Iceland Sliced roast beef in gravy (5)
Horseradish sauce (1)
95g Morrisons Chilled mashed potato (2)
Green Beans (0)
Peach Slices (0)

Anytime: (13)
Small Banana's (0)
Apple (0)
Pint Skimmed milk (5)
Walkers French Fries (2)
Curly Wurly (3)
WW Sultana & Cinnamon cookies (3)

Exercise = 75 mins around country park = 6BPP's

I had also planned on having courgettes but stupid husband cooked them at lunch in vegetable oil!:eek: I couldn't find the frylight he says - even though it's right in front of him. Grrrrrr:mad:. I may have slightly over reacted when my response was to tell him he could stick lunch where the sun doesn't shine:sigh:. I am addicted to Courgettes at the moment:D

I had also planned on having courgettes but stupid husband cooked them at lunch in vegetable oil!:eek: I couldn't find the frylight he says - even though it's right in front of him. Grrrrrr:mad:. I may have slightly over reacted when my response was to tell him he could stick lunch where the sun doesn't shine:sigh:. I am addicted to Courgettes at the moment:D

Maybe a tad over reaction me thinks lol
xx

Hi, I'm new to all this but ur food diary has given me some ideas as I'm struggling with what to have :)

U r so good with all the exercise! I'm not doing any at the moment, me thinks I need to get a wriggle on lol

Thanks for the inspiration!

Helen xx

Week 2 & Day 7 - Monday 6th December

Breakfast @ 7am (0)
1/2 Banana (0)

Lunch @ pm: (9)
2 WW malted (3)
Bernard Matthews ham (1)
Snack a Jacks sweet chilli (3)
Shape Yog (2)
Apple (0)
3 (yes 3!) satsumas (0)

Dinner @ 7pm: (7)
194g Chicken breast (5)
Blue Dragon hoi sin & garlic sauce (2)
Stir fry vegetables (0)
Fruit cocktail (0)
Peach Slices (0)

Anytime: (13)
1/2 Small Banana's (0)
Pint Skimmed milk (5)
Walkers French Fries (2)
Curly Wurly (3)
WW Ginger Crunch cookies (3)

Exercise = 25 mins round the woods = 2BPP's - stupid torch packed in half way round! Was scary and I could only hear puppy - black labrador's aren't easy to spot in pitch black woods. He also likes to make it his mission in life to run at me at warp speed and then jump on me in order to try and knock me over!:p

I found myself with 4 leftover PP's today as my secretary was off so I had no Costa skinny vanilla latte delivery:mad: At least it gave me more snack points as I found I was really hungry today:rolleyes:

Hope everyone's had a good day... even though it was Monday - which means I don't want to get out of my bed! Lie in tomorrow as I don't have to be at Court till 9.30 yay:D

Hi, I'm new to all this but ur food diary has given me some ideas as I'm struggling with what to have :)

U r so good with all the exercise! I'm not doing any at the moment, me thinks I need to get a wriggle on lol

Thanks for the inspiration!

Helen xx

Your welcome! I think my lunches could do with a bit of a makeover but half the time I eat it so quick to get back to work I don't notice what I am chomping on!

I'm trying to vary my dinners a bit too, I used to always have WW ready meals but with the new pro points I've found my points go further if I cook from scratch. Tonights dinner was delish - Blue Dragon hoi sin and garlic sauce, stirred through loads of stir fry veges (beansprouts, cabbage, mushrooms, peppers, water chestnuts etc) with grilled chicken sliced on top. Was really tasty.

Good luck on your journey - keep me posted how your getting on! :D

xxx

No latte......now I really don't think you should allow her any time off, how did you cope lol ;)

I had a run in with boxes of chocs and tins of cake from suppliers today as well as a huge 8 inch fruit cake I had baked for my Director!
Thankfully not keen on fruit cake but I did have 4 Thorntons Lemon Parfaits at 7 PP and 4 Aero bubbles - not bad at 1 PP......damn christmas spirit of giving gifts of food lol
Hope your ok tonight, weigh in tomorrow. Hubbie cooked me a huge din din's which was lovely and all pointed for but always worries me the night before those scales lol
Have a fab evening
xx

Drum Roll please - First WI tonight (2nd week though as I couldn't make last week's class due to the snow -................................
......5.5 lb off! Yay! I officially love Pro Points. I ate all daily 29, and snaffed all 49 weekly both weeks. If I can lose at least 1 lb next week then I will be back in a healthy BMI/Weight range for my height, fingers crossed!:D

Week 3 & Day 1 - Tuesday 7th December
Used today: 27

Breakfast @ 7am (0)

1/2 Banana (0)

Lunch @ 12.30 pm: (8)
2 WW malted (3)
Bernard Matthews ham (1)
Walkers French Fries (2)
Shape Yog (2)
3 satsumas (0)

Dinner @ 7pm: (7)
WWFH Beef in red wine casserole (7)
Stir fry vegetables (0)
Peach Slices (0)

Pint Skimmed milk (5)
Costa Skinny vanilla latte (4)
Curly Wurly (3)

Exercise = 3 x 20 mins round the woods = 2BPP's (counted as "walking gently")

Back