• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Proud of myself - baby steps

So I switched from online to meetings on Tuesday evening and have now stuck to the plan for 3 whole days! I was cheating like you wouldn't believe before.

I even resisted cakes at work today, and I was busy and stressed and it would have been so easy to just say sod it. I swear that row of bloody doughnuts were winking at me seductively every time I went to make a cuppa.

The weekend, now that will be a whole new challenge, but I'm determined not to stuff it up, not on my first week back on the wagon properly.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

emski

Gold Member
Good luck chick... I often have conversations with cakes.. especially the apple danishes they sell at work, they say eat me I say bugger off!! ;)

Well done on not cheating and lots of luck for the weekend! You can do it xxx

I am slightly less proud of myself today. I demolished a 10 point packet of party rings during the first half of the footy. :sign0007: All is not lost though, I am already planning to pull a couple of points a day back between now and WI.

It could have been worse I suppose. It could have been doughnuts AND party rings.