Proud of myself!!!

Rkmriddell

Gold Member
Today was my ninth weigh in. Last week I broke my first target and reached 12st 9, the lowest I've ever reached in the six years I've been on and off dieting :) this week I lost another 4.8lbs and finally reached overweight. What an achievement.

I have two more targets which I'm hoping to crack over the next two weeks. The first is losing 3lbs more which will give me a total 3st loss and the next is losing 5lbs from now which will mean I'll crack into 11 something. How amazing will that be.

Hopefully those two will carry me through Xmas. I have my 810 week starting the weds after Xmas. I plan to do a ss+ day on Xmas and a slight up day on the 19th for my works party. I won't be weighing in then from the 19th to the 10th with my CDC due to Xmas hols etc but will weigh at home (comparing my scales to hers on 19th so I can just work out difference in scales etc).

Feel a bit better for knowing where I stand over Xmas now. Don't feel like I want to come off plan, am too afraid it will be too hard to get back on and must keep going till I reach my ultimate goal of feeling good about the way I look x

CD journey. -11.1, -3.5, -2.6, -2, -5.7, -3.8, -2.4, -3

Well done! Stay strong and you'll get there
I just dumped all my old fat clothes for insentive!!!

Well done you are doing amazing x I am trying to lose just over 6 stone in total. I have my WI today at 1 and am really hoping for another 2 lbs off to hit my 3 stone mark too. Also means I am nearly half way there :)

Ooh well done, all of you. You should be so proud of yourselves :)

Woo Hoo I did it made my half way target and an additional 3 lbs off on top :) I lost an amazing 5lbs this weeks which pushes my total losses to 3 stone 3 lbs now :) So proud

Hi Rkmriddell

You and I are the same start weigh so you are doubly inspiring me. WELL DONE!!
Just think how fantastic you are going to look Summer 2012..wow!

Hi Rkmriddell

You and I are the same start weigh so you are doubly inspiring to me. WELL DONE :0clapper:Amazing!!
Just think how gorgeous you will look this Summer 2012 and how much fun you will have as a slimmer you ;)

ooops, boo boo'd there, so its an extra well done from me then :D

LOL that's what I'm looking forward to. Being able to wear some nice clothes and enjoy the summer x

CD journey. -11.1, -3.5, -2.6, -2, -5.7, -3.8, -2.4, -3

Well done - thats great news - and well done for sorting out a christmas plan - thats half the battle

You deserve to be proud!!!

whhhhooooo hhhoooooooo you go girl well done you. Fantastic result you should be so proud of yourself. This is your achievement and you did it. I couldn't think of a better title to your thread than "Proud of myself!!!" excellent work xx

Back