• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Proud of myself

Im really proud of myself.
I went to weigh in last night and i lost 4lb and got slimmer of the week and won the raffle i was well chuffed.
Im just scared now because last time i got slimmer of the week i went off the rails and thought i could do it by myself and i quit and ended putting on what i lost and then more.
I dont want to do it this time and i am sticking to it and taking 1 day at a time.
Does anyone have this trouble or am i just the only one?

Also i am on facebook if anyone wants to be my friend under Bex Chapman its a photo of me as a little girl.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

StaceyUK

Gold Member
S: 18st1.6lb G: 10st10lb
Well done you! What a great boost. KEep on track this week and you might be SOW again next week!

Fuffs

This is really the time!
S: 26st13lb C: 22st7lb G: 13st6lb BMI: 40.4 Loss: 4st6lb(16.45%)
Success can send people off the rails....But just keep the bigger picture in mind...Well done!!!!

hennyhamster

Silver Member
S: 13st3.0lb C: 13st3.0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 28.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
well done! I only lost half a pound even though i'd tried really hard. Then realised I hadn't been weighing my cereal or measuring my milk so i'm putting in 100% this week.

S: 12st7lb C: 11st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 0st13lb(7.43%)
Well done you that's fab! All 3 in one meeting... great, keep it up xx

S: 16st0.5lb C: 16st0.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well done! Keep up the good work!

Indieflower

I have my mojo
S: 17st9lb C: 10st10lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 24.2 Loss: 6st13lb(39.27%)
Well done and keep it up! I shoudl imagine you won't go it alone if it didn't work for you before. Learn the lesson and you'll be flying :)