Proud of myself

Just back from the (dreaded) soft play area - wet bank holiday afternoon chaos!! Usually I would have had a full fat latte (cos they don't do skinny ones), a chocolate bar and a cake to get me through the horror!

Today I took a 500ml bottle of water, had a black coffee and knitted while the girls were playing!! I took a diluted tetra but actually I didn't even drink that - having it now!

I definately find the knitting helps - something to do with the hands rather than pick up food - in two weeks I've almost completed a cardigan for my 6yo - at this rate they'll both have new wardrobes by the time I'm at goal!!

Pamela

Well done honey for being in control. That's what its all about, you controlling the food and not the food controlling you. Keep up the good work, it appears that you are in the "zone" now lol xx

If you are a knitter - have a look at ravelry.com

Brilliant for keeping you organised!

Well done for resisting!

well done! I think its just about changing your links to the 'foodie' places you used to go to!
When we go out now, i always take my sakes and shaker with me and i feel in total control then!
Keep up the good work xx

Back