proud

mandye

Silver Member
Sunday diary
Where to start ......:)
I have now lost 4 stone in 10 weeks :D
I got paid the first compliment in years (from an 18 year old very good looking young man:drool: )ps im 37
2 peeps came up to me in morrisons and comented on my weight loss:party0049:
and last but my most proud ive been on my works outing to a very nice italian and had plain chicken and water:tear_drop:(couldnt manage the veg too full:eek:) .Had a great time didnt feel like i was missing out not even when the pud menu came .I would of had never of been able to say no 3 months ago ,have to say this was a real test for me and maybe im getting over my food issues .I always thought i would just put it all back on when i went back to eating but tonight has shown me a different option .
Any way given myself a big pat on the back think i deserve it .:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Well done you!!

Keep up the good work and you will soon be at goal!

Well done and so you should be proud, I'm chasing you as if I lose four tomorrow I'll have done four stone in 9 weeks so fingers crossed, you watch, I'll lose three just to anoy me hee hee.

Well done, here's to tiny knickers xx

Good on you hun! Well done!

Fantastic. Well done :D

wow well done that brill,and there was me thinking my stone and half in 7 weeks was good..grr i need to try harder...more water i think....

Back